Chapter 2

Dominic: He did what?!

Layla: Calm down I'm fine

Dom: FINE?! You're calling that fine?! MOM DAD SAY SOMETHING!

Laura: Dom Hun. Just sit down and-

Dom: SIT DOWN?!? This jerk hurt my little sister! Your daughter!!!! You got to be kidding me!

Bob: CALM DOWN DOMINIC! You are not the only one who is angry here! Your mom and i are just a bit shocked that's all.

Eva: what's going on guys?! Why are you yelling? It's the middle of the night for god sake!

Dom: Go back to your room Eva

Eva: What's going on? And who is this?

Layla: Eva this is Jack my... Friend

Eva: And where's Chad?

Layla started to cry. Jack got up from the sofa to hug her but he got stopped by Mia

Mia: Please, let me. You have done enough.

Jack: I think I'll just go home.

Laura: Please stay. It's late and it's dark outside. You can sleep at Dom's room.

Dom: what?! Mom!!

Bob: That wasn't a question.

Jack: That's ok I don't wanna bother you

Layla: Please stay.

Mia: You can't say no to that.

Jack and Layla eyes meet, you can feel the tension between them.

Layla: Stay with me. Please.

Laura: Layla are you sure-

Layla: Mom I'm almost 19 and after today I think I can choose if i will stay with a boy in my bedroom or not.

Mia: Well I got to go home but I'll be here first thing in the morning.

Laura: Are you sure Hun?

Layla: Yes Mom.

Dom: Well I can't let that happen.

Bob: Well in that case I'm glad no one asked you. Now come on you need to sleep.

They all went to sleep. It's just Layla and Jack now, they can't stop looking at each other. Jack smile a bit and that was enough to make Layla laugh.

Layla: Come on let's go to bed.

They went upstairs to Layla's room. Layla came in first. Jack stopped at the door. He started to look around as he leans against the door's lintel.

Jack: Your room is... Beautiful. Are you sure you want me in here? I mean i can always sleep on the couch.

Layla: I want you here with me. Dominic left you pajamas on the bed you can change in the bathroom. It's here on the left-

Jack: Thank you but i don't sleep with my shirt on.

Layla: Oh.

Jack took the pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile Layla started to change in her room. She was in her lingerie when the door opened.

Jack: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know-

Jack quickly covered his eyes with his hand, he was holding his clothes in the other hand. He is shirtless, his abs and his muscles suddenly seems so pretty with his gray pants. Layla smile and started laughing.

Jack: What's funny?

Layla: You. You can take your hand off dummy.

Jack: Are you sure? I mean you are wearing only-

Layla: I'm sure. Come in and close the door.

Jack came inside the room and closed the door after him. He followed Layla and they both set on the bed. Layla is still in here lingerie. Jack can't stop thinking about how pretty she is. She looks like an angel to him. His eyes are sparkling and he smile a bit. They just lay there staring at each other, getting closer and closer to each other's bodies in every second.

They are inches apart. They can feel each other's breath.

Layla: Kiss me.

Jack's pj

Jack's pj

Layla's lingerie

Layla's lingerie