Chapter 3

Jack: Layla I- I can't do this to you.

Layla: What are you talking about?

Jack: Don't get me wrong, I think you're beautiful. Like, REALLY PRETTY. But. You just met me. And more important, You just had a really curious trauma. I can't do this to you.

Layla: You're sweet you know that? But I really want to kiss you because of that.

Jack: Layla...

Jack stare into Layla's eyes, she is looking so beautiful to him. He can't stop thinking about how lucky he is to be here with her right now.

Jack: Well... In one condition.

Layla: Tell me.

Jack: It's going to be just a kiss and nothing more than that, I can't do that to you after what just happened to you. So after the kiss i want us to lay in here and cuddle until we fall asleep.

Layla: Well... I have one thing to say.

Jack: What is it?

Layla: If we kiss, Will you be my boyfriend?

Jack is so surprised, he don't know what to say.  He started blinking, he wanted to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Layla: So? What do you say?

Jack look at her for a few seconds without saying anything. Then he suddenly moved so he is now on top of Layla and he grabbed Layla's cheek with his right hand while he was holding the bed in his other hand. He started to lean in to a passionate kiss, they kissed for a couple of minutes until they needed to get some air. They started blushing, they are smiling and trying to breathe. Jack got off Layla and lay down next to her, she got closer to him so she could cuddle with him as he wanted.

Layla: You know it's not an answer right?

Jack started laughing, he is playing with Layla's hair.

Jack: Are you kidding me? You still think my answer will be no? After that? You're funny.

Jack turned Layla so her face is right in front of his and kissed Layla a Short kiss.

Jack: I Wii be your boyfriend.

Layla: What did you said? I didn't get it can you say that again please?

Jack: I

~kiss~

Jack: Will

~kiss~

Jack: Be

~kiss~

Jack: You're

~kiss~

Jack: BOYFRIEND

Jack took his time to make sure the last word was clear. He just kissed Layla's cheek and move here hair a bit.

Jack: It's late, we need to get some sleep.

Layla: Ok Bee

Jack: Bee?

Layla: Just suggesting

They giggle a bit

Jack: Goodnight my princess.

Layla: Goodnight

Layla turned back around so they could cuddle. A few seconds later They fell asleep together, cuddle and smiling. Layla was never that Happy before in her entire life, This random boy from the party turned out to be so amazing.
The next morning Layla woke up alone in her bed. She started looking for Jack but he wasn't there. She got up and took her phone, no messages, no calls. And then she heard a scream coming from the kitchen, IT'S ZOEY!! She took a Rob and she ran downstairs to see what happened. As she got downstairs she saw Jack at the kitchen still shirtless and Zoey is right there with him sitting on the kitchen island trying to help him make some food. They look so happy, it's like he was always there. Layla leans on the wall and watch them. She is smiling and looking at Jack with love in her eyes. Jack got a towel on his right shoulder and he always looking at Zoey to make sure she is safe and happy. And then he noticed Layla watching them.

Jack: Good morning princess

Layla got back to reality, she was so lost inside the moment. She never felt like this. She started walking towards Jack who was also walking towards her, Jack grabbed Layla by her hips and gave her a kiss.

Zoey: Ewwwwww!!! Stop the kissing!!

Jack and Layla started laughing

Layla: Good morning to you too Zoey.

Zoey: Good morning Layla

Jack: Zoey did you finished to mix the magic food?

Layla: Magic food?

Jack: It's a surprise

Zoey: YES!!!! We wanted to bring you breakfast to bed!!

Jack: Zoey!!!! That was a surprise!!

Zoey: Oops I'm sorry...

Layla: That's ok Zo-Zo I'm still happy and surprised.

Zoey: But now Jack is mad. Bad Zoey.

Jack went towards Zoey and hugged her.

Jack: I'm not mad at you Zoey! How can i be mad at you! You are the cutest thing ever!!!

Jack lift Zoey in the air and she started laughing. Layla record it so she could remember this moment forever.

Jack: Oh come on princess leave your phone alone and join us!!!

Jack is now holding Zoey in one hand, reaching his other hand to Layla.

Layla: Wait! Just let me take a picture of you like this.

Jack: Ok but then you're joining us.

Layla took the photo and seconds later Jack grabbed her into his arms. Layla hugged him and Jack put his hand on Layla's back. They look like a big happy family. That's all Jack was able to think about. It was that moment the Jack know HE Is GOING To MARRY THIS GIRL.