Chapter 2

🌸 I hope it won't be someone anno-

"Naruto Haruno."

-ying... I spoke to soon. I sighed and face palmed myself.

The whole class knew he was head over heels for Hinata. Now he is in the same team as Hinata and I have to watch him annoy Hinata all day which will annoy the hell out me because he is so loud and noisy.

Great. Just great.

"Now class, because there is an odd number of students who passed the test, this group will have an extra teammate. That extra teammate will be Sasuke Uchiha."

🌻 I looked at Sakura's expression when Iruka announced the last member of our team, Sasuke Uchiha. She was shocked of course, but she looked somewhat relieved as well. I took a quick glance at Sasuke and saw a small smile plastered on his face.

I smiled, knowing Sasuke has a thing for Sakura and vice versa. However, she was not aware of the feeling she has for him. Maybe she does, but she is too stubborn to admit it.

"After break, please patiently wait for your respective teachers. Class dismissed."

With that, he left. The whole class scattered and left the class one by one. Sakura and I left the room and headed to the rooftop where we will be alone in peace. Naruto tried to follow me, but Sakura kicked him away without a second thought.

"I can't believe this. I'm stuck with a not only dumb, but also annoying blonde." Sakura sighed exasperated.

"He wouldn't be annoying you but me."

"Well, hearing him talk to you the whole day will definitely make me want to just knock my head on a wall."

"You can't stand annoyance, can you?" I giggled.

"Of course not!" She shrugged and fling her arms dramatically, then laid splattered on the floor.

"Finish up your food and we'll go back to meet our sensei." I chuckled and opened up my bento.

Sakura got up and started eating her from her bento.

The time went by in peace as we finished our food. We got up and left for the class quietly. It seemed the class was already filled with some Jounins– which I assumed are the teachers –and brought their teams outside.

🌸 My team was the only team left in the class. We have waited for hours and our teacher was not here yet. Frustrated, I tapped my finger on the table angrily as I rested my head on my palm.

"Man, our sensei is soooo late!" Huffed Naruto.

"Just be patient. I'm sure he's a busy man." Hinata reassured.

"Hinata, you're so nice!" Naruto started blabbing about Hinata being perfect and I tuned him out. Of course, he is annoying as heck!

I stopped my finger and moved my gaze to the boy with raven hair. He seemed calm and patient. Collected. His fingers entwined with each other and his chin rested on it.

At least he isn't annoying like Naruto. He's awfully quiet.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. We expected it to be our sensei. Unfortunately, it was a student who left his things in the class and he came back to retrieve it. After that, he left the room and slammed the door shut.

All of us who were unconsciously holding our breaths released it, obviously disappointed.

When is he coming?!

Naruto paced around the room and his footsteps were heard loudly. Not a fan of noises, I got annoyed pretty quickly.

"WOULD YOU STOP IT ALREADY?!" I snapped and slammed the table.

Everyone stopped what they are doing, or at least, Naruto stopped what he was doing and the other two snapped their eyes open. All eyes were on me.

At this moment, the door slide open.

"Hello! Sorry for being late, I- Eh? What's with this atmosphere?"

~~~~~

"Alright, let's introduce ourselves. Tell me your name, likes, dislikes and dreams for your future. This is a simple introduction, are they not?" Our sensei said.

"Why don't you start introducing yourself, since four of us know one another and neither of us know you." Hinata suggested.

"Ah, you're right. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't have many likes and.. I don't have many dislikes. Dreams for my future? Hmm.. I never really thought about that."

All of us sweat dropped at his answer.

What's with him? It's like all he said was his name!

"Why don't the blonde start first?" Kakashi pointed at Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Haruno. My likes are.." He looked at Hinata and blushed. "My dreams for the future are.." He looked at her again with a creepy grin and fainted after a few moments.

"Right.." Kakashi sweat dropped as all of us face palmed. "Next."

"My name is Hinata, just Hinata. My likes.. Well, I like Sakura as a friend. As for my dislikes, people who abandon their friends and families. My dreams for the future is to find out who my families are."

Kakashi nodded and looked at me.

"My name is Sakura Hyuga. I don't like many things and I dislike Naruto greatly. My dreams for the future..is to avenge my clan." I said coldly. The atmosphere started turning tense. Even Hinata who was closest to me scooted away.

"Uhh.. Okay..." Kakashi muttered to break the tension. "The Uchiha."

🌸🌻🌸🌻

Dedicated to MelMel-Chan for your spam of votes!

~Joelle

Published: April 2015Edited: 26 January 2017

Edited: 26 January 2017