The beginning

I see Mei and the others. I ask

"Hey, can I help you guys?" Gaara smiles and says

"Yes, we would like your help the Akatsuki have declared war on the world." I nod and vanish

I see the Akatsuki all around me. As I explode half of them. As I look up and see a man with the Rinnegan. He appears in front of me. And attempts to make contact with my face.

I lean back and grab his arm. I threw him over my shoulder. I look around and see my next target. A man with a giant sword on his back. I walk up to the guy and grab him by his throat and crush it.

As I teleport back to my empire. I turn around and tell the Akatsuki

"This is your warning." As I Kamui away.
I arrive back at my castle. And look around. I see a few people and ask them where everyone is. And he nods towards the bunkers we have underground. I nod and run in that direction. I see Fu and ask

"Have you seen Naruko?" Fu replies

"She is at some Island." I nod and turn away. As I lock onto Naruko chakra. I teleport to her current location. As I turn as I see her smiling face.

I wave as she jumps on my back and says

"I want a piggyback ride." I roll my eyes and look at the door. I rush outside and run. As she laughs I look at her and spin on my heel.

As I run and open her cabin door and dropped her on her bed. As I walk out to train. She dumps ice-cold water on my head. I turn around and tickle her. As I see a guy with a Dum-Dum stick in his mouth. I wave as he looks scared. He then turns to Naruko and asks

"Would like to go to the giant tower thing." She nods at him as we follow him. I hear him say at the tower

"You shall sit and meditate and if someone wants to help you they shall sit and do the same thing." I nod as she sits down I then join her. As I tell her

"Hey, I will help you if you need help." She nods back at me as we close our eyes. I look around and see a giant fox with red eyes. I raise my eyebrow and ask

"So you broke free of my Genjustu." It nods and growls at me. I look at it weirdly and say

"OK, that just happened you big oversized mutt." I raise my KI at the monster to almost quadruple it's KI. It whimpers as I look at Naruko and nod. I go and walk to the wall and lean against the wall. I see the Kyuubi turn into their human. A Human girl? Didn't expect that.

I see Naruko's face turn serious with a twinge of jealousy. I stifle a laugh and look at the battle. As they battle. Naruko suddenly disappears. I just activated my KI and she just freezes.

I wait for about five minutes before she returns and uses her best justu. Talk No Jutsu. I wake up and find Naruko sitting cross-legged. I stand up and walk away

She sees me walking and jumps on my back. As I run she splashes water from her water bottle on my face. As I close my eyes I trip and she falls into some mud. I laugh as I see her covered in mud.

As she turns to face me. I can almost see Kyuubi smirking. I gulp and get up to run. But before I can move I feel someone jump on my back. I stumble and fall again.

She tickles me half to death. As I lay there breathing hard. She jumps on me again and renews the assault. I use Kamui to get out of that position.

As I reappear a large explosion. I grab Naruko and get out of there. I turn around and sigh as I see an orange-haired man and he says.

"Hand over the Jinchuriki and no one shall be injured. I laugh and reply

"Try it Pain or more least known as Nagato." He looks stunned, but his face almost immediately snaps back to emotionless. He looks at me and says

"Of no importance because nobody can stand up to a god." I laugh it starts as a snicker but then goes to a full-out maniacal laugh. As I laugh he tries to ambush me.

I grab his chakra rod and slam him into the ground. I see five more. One tries to trample me with a few summonses. I grab them with my bare hands and crush them. I hear a scream as Naruko is attacked but the main Pain is dead on the ground. I look and see as a path walks up to the dead Pain and revives him.

I realized that I need to take that one out. I grab my Barret-M107 and do a backflip. I shoot my shot. Bulls-eye he falls to his knees and falls over.

I Kamui and as I'm in my pocket dimension I make Wood clones. We all appear. Two decapitate two Pains.

I kick one in the back and he dissolves. I look at the last Pain. He gulps hard as I say

"Explosion release; Explosion Katar." I slam it into him. But before it can hit me I use Daruks' Protection. I walk out and sense a dark chakra. I teleport over to the location. I walk up to him and I notice the look of fear on his face. I smile and bring out a fire arrow and shoot him in the heart. I turn around and walk away. But before I do. I use an Ancient arrow and he dissolves.

_________________________________________

Hey hoped you like this chapter.