Characters

| Azalea Adonis

"There's a grain of truth in every fairy tale ”

Age : 22
She's a French girl who grew up in England but travelled by her own to study and work in Italy away from her family, she has been living by her own for four years now, people admire her for her original beauty; she had a heavy and long light golden hair and grayish blue eyes making all her features looks like a moon goodness .
Her beauty and innocence were rare, making almost all of her colleagues flirt with her but she hated the attention people give her, she only wished for
a peaceful life and someone to truly love her .

| Theodore Salvatore

"Con un cuore valoroso nulla è impossibile "

Age : 34
He's a brilliant Italian business man and with his sharp jawline, dimples and his naturally tanned skin; He'd capture your heart from the first glance . Not only because of his looks that but also his powerful mind that makes him manipulate and control people easily .

| Owen Salvatore

Age : 6 years old
He's Theodore's nephew, a very talented and smart kid , he learnt 4 new languages besides his mother language by himself. However, he doesn't talk as much as other children . In fact he suffers from autism but that didn't affect him from spreading love all over home .. Although his family died when he was only two years old, smile has never left his face. He always has this happiness aura around him . .

| Penelope

Age : 20
A simple girl who works at her grandma's Bakery near Azalea's work. She's like a sister to her as she was the first one to help Azalea when she came to Italy and even made her stay with her, she is kind and generous to the people around her but due to some events in her past , she has some trust issues and insecurities around men in general .

| Hudson

Age : 33
He's responsible for all the underground work, people call him "Re" which means king , although he's the boss of his own, he's still Theodore's right hand and his best friend next to Ezra . He thinks that family always comes first that's why he'll protect them with all he has .

| Ophilia

Age: 25
She's a badass maybe the reason for this is her brother Hudson, she knows she has his back but she never used her powers for her own, she uses it for justice, and to help the weak . She hates it when men think they can get all they want just because they're stronger so that's why she interferes when needed to behave them . She's strong and nothing can stop her, except for one , Ezra her childhood's crush .

| Ezra

Age : 33
The most brilliant programmer , he's Hudson's and Theodore's best friend, they were all brought up together along with Isaac ( Theodore's brother ) All four were known for their good looks and the strong friendship between them, from first glance you'd even think that they were brothers, They were simply the dream of every girl .

.

.

.

These are the main characters, more characters will be added in next chapters ♥︎