Chapter six, [new eyes?]

Tord got up from his bed, as he glared over Tom sleeping on the couch, the room being a mess from last night. Tord picked up his sleeping ex friend and plopped him on his bed and tucked him in. Tord chuckled "I'll let you sleep, we had fun didnt we?" He smiled to himself and started to get changed for work.

7:30 RING RING! The alarm rang, waking up tom. "OH FUCK IM LATE!" Tom rushed into the bathroom to get ready for work, quickly went into Tords office. "Tord?! did i miss anything!?" Tom shouted.

Tord sitting back on his chair, looking at something. "Hey, you said your eyes arent good yeah?" 

"Uh, yeah why?" Tom tilted his head in confusion

Tord stood up and shouted some norwegian words tom couldnt understand "Dr. Jonsha? Ta med Thomas til laboratoriet, og sett på disse googlene." He demanded. 

"Jehova, they are gonna put you down. Everything will be okay, just follow the doctors, or else."

"Okay.." He gulped 

The doctor took him too the labratory. "Thomas Ridgewell, please lay down." The doctor pointed on the operation table.

Tom obeyed, he didnt wanted to get shocked again.

"Count backwards from ten." He injected a drug into him

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four.  Thre- " He passed out  

The doctors started to connect the visor to his brain. 

2hrs later (lazyXD)

Tord was waiting outside, walking back and forth.

Tom came out of the room with two doctors holding him up with toms arms around their shoulders.

"He may be unstable for awhile." Dr. Jonsha said. 

"Thank you, dr." Tord smiled and grabbed tom and carried him bride style.

Tom slowly fell alseep in tords arm, his new goggles showing words of "ZZZ"

"Hah, glad it worked." Tord smiled as he opened his office and plopped tom on the bed. Tom woke up from the shake of him being plopped on the bed 

'"T-tord.." He mumbled

"Oh! Yeah?" 

"Why is there a VR headset on me.."

"Silly! its your new eyes." 

".i can see clearly now."

"Of course! i knew it would work"

"Tord.....did you.."

"Did i what?"

"i dont remember anything at all from last night. i just found--" he gagged. "cum."

"Oh, its good you dont remember" he chuckled.

I DONT HAVE IDEAS HELP