Chapter seven, [Wake up with me]

After Tom got his new "eyes" he drank alot, not because he was depressed, just because he missed the sweet goodness of smirnoff. Already drunk, Tom stumbled down the stairs, he tripped and his head was bleeding. He went back up to Tord and tried to find him. "Coommie?" He hiccuped. 

Tord replied with a humming noise "Hmm?"

"can, you buy me tampons?" He said

"WHAT?" Tord said in shock.

"No, wai-wait. Buy me lipstick," He mumbled.

"Thomas are you drunk?" Tord scoffed. 

"drunk? pfft. no?" he replied.

Tord stood up from his chair, he grabbed tom by the arm and went to his room, he pointed to the 5 empty smirnoff bottles.

"You say your not drunk ah?"

"B-but i need lipstick still!" 

"No, how about something else, do you wanna kiss?" He smirked and grabbed toms hips.

"Y-yes" Tom replied. not knowing what he just got himself into. 

Tord started kissing tom softly, then he kissed harder, pulling on his spiked hair. Tom flinched in pain.

Tord slowly moved his hands down to his neck, all the way down to his waist, pulling his body closer to his. 

Tom moved his hands on Tords chest, feeling his warm body. 

They stopped kissing.

"Remove your clothes," Tord ordered.

Tom obeyed.

Tord removed his jeans, pushing toms head down towards his cock.

"Suck it." He ordered.

"But-" 

Tord pushed his head onto his own cock

Tom started sucking, tord let out a groan and cummed in his mouth.  (just imagine how fast but okay, im lazy and im not gonna do a fucking whole thing about a blowjob, WE NEED ACTION) 

Tord pulled toms hair, forcing him to stand up. He turned toms body and grabbed lube from the table, he put lube on his finger and put a finger inside of Tom.

Tom whimpered and closed his eyes as tord slowly put another finger inside of tom 

"T-tord i- haah~" He moaned

Tord stuck his fingers out, he hugged toms waist and pushed his cock into him

"AHH~!" Tom moaned

Tord started to thrust in harder 

tom gasped and covered his mouth and held onto the wall with the other hand, he moaned in pleasure,

Tord grasped his neck, thrusting back and forth until he cummed.

help me.