Chapter nine, [love birds]

Pauls POV: I'm starting to have feelings for Patryck. "CUT IT OFF PAUL!" I shouted. 

I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up to Patyrck walking in. 

"Paul? are you okay?" He asked.

Damn, he was cute.   I thought to myself, 

I replied with "Oh, yeah im fine!" 

"Okay" Patryck calmly said, hanging his coat on the coat rack we have in our room.

"So uh, have you seen Leader today?" I asked, He replied with a sigh "Tom and him went on a date." 

"oh." i replied. 

Patrycks POV: I hopped on the top bunk of the bed. Paul kept staring at me,I blushed red and hid under the sheets. "Pau?" I said. "Hmm?" He hummed "Why are you starirng at me?" I asked. "Oh i uhmmm... was staring out the window, yea."  He responded in a weird tone. It seemed kinda suspicious, but I believed him anyways. I sighed and responded with a simple "oh" and slowly fell asleep. 

Pauls POV: woah, he must've been tired. I remembered it was his turn to do training, must've been hard on him today I thought to myself. I stood up and changed into my pajamas, I slowly plopped on the bed not to wake sleeping beauty over here and went to bed myself. 

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS WAYY TOO LATE, IVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAVENT HAD MOTIVATION. ILL TRY UPLOADING MORE, CYA EDDHEADS!