Chapter Two: Lightspeed Teamwork

A/N: This book is On-Hold, but will be on Ongoing, probably after I finished "Sword & Shield".

Landon POV

"We'll proceed without Joel." Mr. Mitchell said, as we went into a room. "This is the weapons lab."

Horace is wearing a Black Hoodie and Gray Pants. And of course, he's wearing his pendant. After getting him a makeover, he seems more clean now. His hair is cut short. It was a bit of a struggle to teach him what shampoo is, while also teaching him how to use a shower.

We stopped at a worker, as he sprayed water at the fire. All of us backed away, while Horace hides behind Carter. Carter sensing Horace scared, grabs his hand to comfort him, which seems to work. Since that time Carter asked Horace 'out', they've gotten close, but not that close.

"Everything you'll use to defeat the demons is designed, built, and tested. Right here." Mr. Mitchell said, as we got to a pool area, and a scuba diver came out. "Ah, I want you to meet the genius behind everything from your Rescue Morphers, to your newest weapons."

"Rangers, this is Miss Fairweather." Mr. Mitchell introduce.

"Thank you, Captain." Miss Fairweather said. "Welcome to Lightspeed, Diabolico will stop at nothing to destroy the city." She said, and she walks towards Carter and Horace. Horace immediately hides behind Carter.

Miss Fairweather gave Horace a kind smile, and Horace returns it with a small one.

"It's my job to make sure you stay one step ahead of him and his monsters." Miss Fairweather said, as she walks towards the others. "Vincent."

Vincent turns on the monitor, and we saw vehicles.

"Which is why we've developed this." Miss Fairweather said, gesturing towards the screen. "These are your Rail Rescues." She said.

"Trains?" Kelsey asked.

"Much more then trains, I assure you." Miss Fairweather said.

The alarm went off.

"Mitchell, what's going on?" Mr. Mitchell asked, through his communicator.

"A molten rock has just hit the city, it's on screen now sir." Someone said, we walk over to the screen, and saw an asteroid.

"An asteroid?" Carter asked.

"It's transforming." Miss Fairweather said, as the asteroid explodes, and a giant monster came out.

"It's time to put the Rail Rescues to work." Mr. Mitchell said.

"Yes sir." Carter said.

Horace gave a thumbs up.

"The Rail Rescues? I don't know, if I'm ready." Chad said.

"Don't worry, none of us are." Kelsey said.

"They're programmed to assist you, automatically." Miss Fairweather said. "You'll be fine."

"Come on, let's go!" Carter said, and all of them went towards the Rail Rescues.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Horace POV

All of us were in position, wearing our jackets.

"Wait for me!" Joel shouted, as he came in running, while carrying flowers.

"We're ready." Carter told the workers.

"Lightspeed Rescue!" They shouted, as we Morphed.

All of us went towards the Rail Rescue, and into our consoles.