Chapter Eight: Up to the Challenge

A/N: When there is Italics. It's just Horace's way of telling the others something without signing or speaking.

[Horace]

I was walking down the hall early in the morning with Lucky sleeping in my arms. It's great that I have Lucky now, and it's even official because he has a collar.

I got up pretty early today, so I am now walking down the hallway.

As I was walking, the door to Kelsey and Dana's room opened, and Kelsey came out.

Kelsey yawned, before she saw me. "Hey, Horace." She greeted, still yawning.

I waved at her.

"What are you doing up early?" Kelsey asked.

I shrugged. "I just woke up earlier than usual." "What about you?" I signed.

"Chad woke me up, I was suppose to help him with something." Kelsey said. "You wanna come?" She asked.

I think for a bit before nodding. I went back into my room and set Lucky onto my bed, and went out.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kelsey and I arrived at the galley, Chad was already there.

"Good morning." Kelsey said, she yawned and tied her hair.

We went over to the counter and greeted the chef. Well, technically Kelsey was the one who greeted him.

"Good morning..." Kelsey said, tiredly.

"Good morning." The chef greeted back. He turned on the blender, making a juice.

"Thanks." Chad said, handing the chef, his tray. He turn towards Kelsey and I. "I made friends with this huge group of fish this morning." He told us.

Kelsey grabbed the pot, and poured some of the juice into a cup and hands it to me with a straw. Kelsey and I went over to a table. "I can't believe you get up early, every morning just to swim with the fish, and they call me crazy." She said. "Right, Horace?" She asked.

I was quietly sipping on the straw, drinking the juice. I tilted my head and shrugged.

"I'm gonna teach you something new today." Chad said, he grabs Kelsey's wrist. "And Horace." He said. Kelsey grabbed my wrist, as the two of us were pulled away by Chad. We were still holding onto our drinks.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• RESCUED •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Chad, Kelsey and I are currently outside, in front of a Chinese temple.

Kelsey and I were following Chad's movement, while we're learning something called Tai Chi. I was following Chad pretty well, but Kelsey wasn't.

Soon Kelsey stopped. "I don't know about this "Tai Chi"." She said. Chad and I stopped. "I think skateboarding is worth my speed." She said, she walk towards the stairs.

"But this will help you achieve inner calm, and if anyone needs it." Chad said.

I covered my mouth with one of my hand.

"Are you saying I'm not calm?" Kelsey questioned.

"Kelsey!" Chad exclaimed. He became nervous. "Um, I think you're awesome. Uh, you're adventurous, uh, totally fearless..." He said. Kelsey was smiling. "But sometime you get a little over excited." He said.

Kelsey turn towards Chad. "What?" She questioned.

I gasped. Chad and Kelsey look over to me.

"That'll take sometime to getting use to." Kelsey said, referring to me being able to speak again. She turn towards Chad. "I'll show you over excited." She went towards Chad, and they start play fighting. "Come on, Horace." She called, and I joined in the fun.