Planning Chapter 3 the title is called planning this is s actual chapter

So so so sorry this took so long I've had no motivation to do anything but here's the next chapter

also follow me on tt it's workingformiguelnoticeme you can just copy and paste it bc I wouldn't want to type all that if you do follow me which you don't have too you can get sneak peeks of the chapters and updates and you can just see me goofing off so if you want to please follow me on tt okay enjoy

823 words

TWs: cursing a lot more TWs coming soon

Robin POV  <3
Did Finney  just wink at me I blushed like crazy and then Michael walked up to me and said "was Finney flirting with you!?" I shrugged and held his hand and walked to class together. I saw Michael smile and it was cute I blushed a little bit and saw Finney crossing his arms angrily I just thought he was mad about something else and walked to class with Michael.

————-
Finney POV

I saw Robin holding hands with Michael I was so mad Michael isn't even attractive I could beat his ass everyone thinks I can't fight. I can I just don't at school but I will fight Michael if I have too I scoffed and walked to class.
————-
I was waiting at the outside of my school for Gwen she was taking a little while but I was still waiting patiently I saw Robin so I ran up to him "hey Robin!" He looked up at me and smiled "hey Finn what's happening!" Me and robin started having a conversation in front of the school. Michael was about to come over here no way I'm letting that happen I moved robins hair out his face is hair was a little messy because he had a fight with moose again I fixed his bandanna and smiled. "Your so pretty robin" I said and smiled at him I could see he blushed a little bit and smiled "thank you Finn" he laughed a little bit. I saw Michael squeezing his hand into a fist and I flipped him off without Robin seeing and Michael rolled his eyes and left.

3rd person
Gwen finally came out of her school and walked with Finney before she walked off to Susie's house while Finney walked home. When he got inside he saw his dad sleeping with beers around him Finney grabbed all the empty beer bottles and recycled them, he then grabbed his house phone and called Robin after 3 rings robin answered with him screaming. "Mama, ¿puedes bajar el volumen de la televisión, por favor, km al teléfono!" (Translate yourself bc I forgot what I put)And his mom screaming back "¡No, todavía puedes escucharlos en el teléfono!" (No you can still hear them on the phone!) Robin grunted then answered the phone.

Finney POV
"Hey Robin!" I said happily smiling and forgetting he can't see me "hey Finn what are you calling for?" He sounded confused "oh I just wanted to make sure that I could still come over today!" I said happily. Robin sighed and said "sorry Finn when I asked if we could hang out I totally forgot that me and Michael are going on a date today and I'm currently getting ready!" He said sounding guilty. I was mad I knew they were boyfriends and that they need to spend time together but all summer they were hanging out as friends which I didn't even know and I spent my whole summer alone and bored. Are you kidding they are not going to be doing that again now that him and Robin are dating I can't allow it, Robin and Michaels relationship is not gonna last any longer I was thinking about what I should do before I got cut out of my thoughts by Robin calling my name "Finney!?" "Oh sorry Robin I zoned out for a sec" I said sadly I knew Robin heard it in my voice that was the point so he could cancel the date and hang out with me. "Look I'm sorry finney but we can hang out another time right?" I sighed I was so mad but I didn't want to yell at Robin so I said "....right bye Robin" I said angry I was so mad "wait Finney we can still- I hung up on him slamming the phone on the wall waking my dad a little bit I apologized and ran upstairs. I started to get angry I wanted to talk to somebody but I couldn't because I didn't have any friends Robin was my only friend but that was going to change.

Omg this next chapter is gonna be juicyyyyyy comment what you think and again I'm so sorry for not posting hope you liked this chapter sorry for any mistakes I might make another chapter tonight so state tuned and have a great day/night/evening