The Hogwarts Express

<<<Hadrian>>>

The rest of the summer they spent reading their books for school to get ahead and be more educated in the wizarding world. "Hermione, did you try the light spell on the tip of your wand I think it's called Lumos.", and as he said it the tip of his wand lit up in light. "'Mione!? How do I make it stop?!" "That is an extremally bright light spell." Hermione said calmly. "I don't care if it's really bright it just want a spell to stop it!" I snapped. "Fine the counter spell to Lumos is Nox." I repeated the word she said and it stopped. I sighed in relief. "Oi, Hadrian and Hermione it's time to get in the car to got to Kings Cross Station!" Mum called excitedly. While dad helped me and 'Mione lug our trunks out of our room and down the stairs. We got in the car and drove to Kings Cross. When we got there we followed McGonagallinstructions and ran through the barrier to the platform where there was a briliant red steam train marked the Hogwarts Express. 

Me and 'Mione said goodbye to our parents and got on the train

Me and 'Mione said goodbye to our parents and got on the train. We choose a compartment that was empty. "Hey 'Mione I'm going to get wizarding candy from the front of the train want to come?" I asked hoping she wouldn't so I could eat some on the way. "No, and Mum ands Dad are not going to like this if they hear about it." She said matter-of-factly. "Yes and that is why I want to take this amazing opportunity." I said and left the compartment. As I was walking to the front to buy the candy I was thinking about what my parents would say "Hadrian Jules Granger that is going to rot our teeth out!" and they would care unlike some other parents both mum and dad are dentists and they did care, but they weren't here now and that was what mattered. I got to the front of the train as a lady asked what I wanted I got two of each kind of candy because some were intriguing and I wanted to share with 'Mione. When I got back to the compartment there was another boy our age in the compartment that was holding a toad in his hands and I could tell I looked confused because 'Mione said, "Oh this Nevil Longbottom." I replied, "Pleasure, Hadrian Granger." I put the candy I was holding down next to my seat and put out a hand. Nevil took my hand and when we pulled away I was about to dig in to my candy and offer them some when, "Trever, that blasted toad is gone again!" Nevil exclaimed. "Hey, 'Mione how about you and Nevil start looking I'll stay and make sure no one takes the compartment." and with that I was alone.