I just want your attention

About: Vance won't give Bruce attention
TW: cussing
A little agnst
Word count: 588 💗

BRUCE POV: I came back from shopping with finney, I open the door to Vance's room to see him playing his game counsel "I'm back" I say "Hey bruce" he says not looking away from the TV I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom I grab one of Vance's muscle shirt next to the sink and then grab black shorts I had laying on the floor,I walk out of the bathroom seeing Vance still hasn't moved from the same position "Vance are you hungry?"... "no" he says looking at the tv still "uh do you want to look at the stuff I got?"... "no" I got so mad I threw a bag that was filled with clothes at him "Hey What the hell!"

VANCE POV: "Hey what the hell!" I look at him "Why don't you give me attention anymore!?"... "i do give you attention!" Bruce picks up a pillow and throws it at me "Bruce what is with you right now!"... "Maybe think about me instead of your stupid game." ... " Bruce-" Bruce walks out the room angry, I get up and walk out of the room "Bruce we're are you going it's raining bad outside!" .. "I don't care!" He runs out the door I walk to the door frame "Bruce!! Come back please!!" I grab my jacket and put it on while I grab my shoes as well and run out the door but I can't see him anymore I'm so worried I scream out his name a couple of times but no one answers and the rain is getting harder "F*ck!, where are you bruce.." I mumbled to myself, I here someone say sh*t i run over to them and I saw bruce "Bruce!, are you ok?!"

BRUCE POV: I was walking by myself and it was really cold but it didn't matter because I was mad I snap out of my thoughts when I tripped on a rock "Sh*t" i say then I hear running towards me I look up to see Vance "Vance?..." "we're have you been!?, your all wet!?" He takes of his jacket and puts it on me then helps me up

*TIME SKIP BACK TO THERE HOUSE*
(Still Bruce's pov)

We walk into the house soaked from the rain I was still kinda mad at him so I went to his bathroom to take a shower *few minutes later* I get done talking a shower and head to his room to see him sitting on the floor thinking about something "it's your turn.." he looks up at me and nods he stands up and goes to the bathroom I go to sit on his bed while I wait for him to get out, after he gets out he sits next to me "I'm sorry bruce.." I hug him instantly I know I can't be mad at him for long he looks at me and hugs me back "I forgive you Vance" he grabs me by the waist and pulls me to lay down next to him we cuddle while the rain poors down "I love you Bruce" ... "I love you to vance"

A/N HELLO EVERYONE ITS THE CREATOR IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO POST I GET DISTRACTED SO EASILY THIS WAS A SHORT STORY SO IT SHOULDN'T OF TOOKEN ME SO LONG BUT I GOT DISTRACTED ILL TRY TO POST TYSM FOR THE READS :D

Mind my mistakes 💗