Ch-3~Seoul,with him

TIME SKIP, IN SEOUL.

After having a good 3 hours sleep in my room ,at Seoul,I finally feel like getting dressed to explore the new city...After dressing up,I check the internet for iinformation about the places a traveller should visit in Seoul , and book a cab that will my transport for this evening.

As I was waiting in the hotel lobby,do the can to arrive...I can't help but think of ...Jungkook.He said he will show me the city,but...he might be busy right now...should I call him?
I pull out my phone and look at his number…" I will be waiting for you to reach out to me" … what if h is actually waiting?

I open his chat and send a a message to him.

Hi, it's Julie...from today's flight.

I keep my phone in my pocket again.

The cab arrives,and I tell the driver,the places I want to visit.
The journey starts.
I was looking out the window with awe at how beautiful the city was ! I was so amazed ...that I got startled when my phone vibrated in my pocket...taking me back to my senses.

Hey Julie ! So...when and where do you want to meet...i guess u remember my offer?

Yeah...today...i am out on my own, so...maybe you can join me tomorrow, of that okay with you? And...you better decide on where to meet,cause I know nothing about that…

Okay...you send me Your hotel's location ...i will meet you there.

OK  I will send you.

I keep my phone in my pocket again.
I am feeling happy right now…I will have someone as a company in this huge unknown city…that's so great.

TIME SKIP
I was so tired after yesterday's little stroll across the city,I ended up falling asleep late and…my morning also started late.
I opened my eyes only to see there is only 40 mins left until I will be meeting jungkook. I took a quick shower and managed to find a suitable outfit for the day…and ,there was no time to fix my hair,so I put it up in a bun.I must be looking pathetic.
He is quite punctual…so he arrives at my hotel as he promised.For a moment…he just stares,like he is trying to make sure if it's me…My God,do I look that bad??
I break the awkward silence

" hey, you are here already…I didn't wait for long"

He smiles and says,
" let's go then, shall we?"

" yeah…but where are we going first?"

" It's a beautiful place, I think u will like it…I have already booked a cab…it should… ( he checks the time)  in 20 more minutes."

"Cool…so I haven't had my breakfast yet, and I don't think you also got any time to eat,so do you wanna grab something from the nearby cafe? "

" oh! That should be great…"

And…the day was gone in a flash.I was so comfortable around him  I never felt  like I know him only for 2 days.He showed me some amazing places and we also went to the amusement park…Lotte world,which was so much fun.He is very adventurous…I liked his spirits.We enjoyed some amazing rides in that park ….All over,he was the best companion I could have ever imagined of.

I am going to Busan tomorrow ,cause…after all,I am here for very important work.Guess wot? He offered to go with me to Busan…He said,searching for someone, in a place I don't even…will be stupid.Amd I had no option but to agree with that.I am super happy to have him as I travel to Busan. We have become good friends in this one day spent together (not to mention,how safe and comfortable I feel around him) , so it will be great to spend more time with him and get to know him better.