Secrets and Training

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions sexual activity slightly

Gaia p.o.v

The day of the first training session came quicker than I was expecting but I'm thankful for that. I'm just thankful that I get to see my wolfie friends again and I think Demetri is happy to see his mate.

Getting an outfit for training is the worst thing ever, I want to be stylish but it has to be practical. Urgh, why is feminine fashion such a problem. I'm surprised Demetri hasn't come in and just pulled random things out of my closet like he used to.

After tightening my right leg's garter, Demetri comes in looking me up and down and smirks

After tightening my right leg's garter, Demetri comes in looking me up and down and smirks. "Trying to make someone fall over? Raise your hands for me princess." I do as he says and my cropped hoodie pulls up revealing my black lace bralette. "Whoops?" I ask with an innocent smile which causes Dem to burst out laughing. I pair my outfit with heeled combat boots with make me look badass in my opinion.

Racing to the clearing was the most fun I've had in a while, I wait for Demetri to catch up as I lean against a tree. "Awww. Did the big bad Demi lose to a girl in heels?" I taunt with a sly smirk looking at him batting my eyelashes which causes the Cullen family to burst out laughing. Even Edward which confuses his whole family and me.

The sound of paws and twigs snapping cuts off the laughter as we all turn to see the wolves. I squeal and launch myself at Sam hugging him around his neck. "SAM! Oh how I've missed you! Oh you look as amazing as last time I saw you. You need to let me get a brush through your fur though." I scold him playfully with a small smile which causes him to roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah sis. When you get a brush through this fur, I'll kiss Demi deal?" Sam says looking over my shoulder to look at Demetri which causes me to giggle. "Oh you have a deal Sammy. Paul sorry for that I promise I'll take a while." I wink at the Gamma before turning to a very confused vampire.

"Oh Demetriiiii" I sing as I look at him then Sam and back to him. "When I get a brush in Sammy's fur, he has to give you a kiss." Demetri looks like a deer in headlights which causes Sam to let out a wolfy laugh. I start walking back to the Cullens ignoring Paul which causes him to pin me down on the ground and lick my cheek playfully. "Oh come on! Wolfie! Bad Wolfie. Get off, I just done my hair this morning you know wolf slobber doesn't come out easy." I scoff as I playfully wrestle with him. Ignoring the questioning looks from the vampires around us and the other wolves.

After about five minutes of wrestling, I stand up and wipe a lot of slobber onto my sleeve. "Right, I should probably explain why myself and Demetri are friendly with Alpha Sam and Gamma Paul. Well, after the fiasco with the human, I went on a walk where I met Sam and made him well aware of my reasoning behind my visit, why I was a red eye and may other things. I also have him a lovely bouquet for Emily which she loved." I ramble which Dem cuts off with an elbow to my stomach. "Fine. I'll stick to the boring stuff. So, a couple days go by of just me and Sam speaking, Paul comes in his wolf form and I again, make sure he knows I mean no harm. That was the start of an amazing friendship. I've been hanging with these two mainly Paul since that day with the human. I'm actually allowed on the reservation but due to only knowing two members of the pack I thought that the elders were a bit eager so I haven't actually passed the line yet. I wanted to meet all of them first and make sure they are comfortable with me. On the day of the graduation party, I was with Sam while Demetri was with Paul, I had already relayed the message about the army to Sam and about how Jacob already agreed to the pack's involvement without running it past his alpha. Let's just say Sam was an angry Wolfie." I say with a smirk looking at the russet wolf.