𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

STEPHANIE'S POV

"stephanie?...stephanie!?"

i wake up to felix tapping my shoulder repetitively, trying to wake me up...

i stretch and open my eyes, looking at the boy, "whats wrong?" i ask

"nothing i just wanted you to make me pancakes" he replies

i smile, "chocolate chip?" i ask, sitting up

his eyes widen, "yes please!"

"okay go downstairs and i'll start making them" i said, getting out of bed, watching the exited boy run out of the room

i stretch my shoulders around and get out of bed. i grab a hoodie, put in on and head downstairs, to the kitchen. hearing spongebob playing in the background, i spot felix playing with his monster trucks, "how many do you want? " i ask, smiling at my brother. "can i have five?" he whispers, knowing my mom would definitely say no to five... "sure" i giggle, walking back into the kitchen and grabbing the ingredients.

as i pour the pancake mix onto the pan, hearing it sizzle, i grab a plate and set it beside me. placing the pancakes one by one on the plate and handing it to felix. "thanks steph!" he cheers, shoving the pancake into his mouth..

*you have received 2x messages from nick <3*
heyy
do u wanna get lunch with us?

i look up from my phone, seeing my mom walk in the kitchen.. "oh perfect timing mom, can i get lunch with the triplets?" i ​​​​ask

she shrugs, "yeah sure, pancakes smell great by the way" she said, sending me a wink and sitting down

"okay cool, and thanks" i chuckle, opening nicks text

nick <3

me
yeah sure!
where are we going?

nick <3
probably just in n out

me
okay cool
are we meeting there?

nick <3
we can pick you up x

me
okayy see u then x
*nick <3 liked your message*

i shut off my phone and grab a couple pancakes, and talk to my mom. once im done, i go up to my room and start getting ready. my eyes scan the clothes, thinking of what to wear. i chose a white crop top , a green jacket, blue jeans and my nike blazers. i lay them out on my bed and head to the bathroom for a shower.

MATT'S POV

nick, chris and i are in the kitchen eating cereal. i have froot loops, and nick and chris have reece's puffs... as im filling my mouth with the cereal, nick shuts off his phone and looks over to me.

"we are getting lunch with steph by the way" he said, smiling

i swallow the food, "oh okay cool" i reply, taking another bite

chris just nods, his mouth full of the cereal, and we continue eating...

once we all finish our breakfast, we head up to our rooms to start getting ready, i had a shower before breakfast so i just need to get changed. i decided on a yellow cuffboys shirt, brown cargos and my air forces. i slip the shoes on, run my fingers through my hair and walk down to the living room, where i meet chris and nick.