Incorrect quote part.2

LETT GOO!!

Adam: I'm never having a debate with Gabriel again, they literally started their argument with "Riddle me this."

_______________

Gabriel: The waiter at Olive Garden has been grating my cheese for 6 hours now, waiting for me to say when. Customers are screaming. Three people have died.
Gabriel: I will not yield.

______________

Mark: Cesar, I am questioning your sanity...
Gabriel: I never questioned it, I knew their sanity was missing from the start.

______________

Jonah: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Jonah lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the person who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

______________

Six: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!

______________

Cesar: Being half asleep and feeling someone gently plant a kiss on your forehead is one of the purest kinds of love in the world.
Six: Unless you're home alone.

______________

Mark: I'm not so sure you're stakeout material.
Adam: I'm a chronic insomniac, I was born for this.

____________

Done