THE LORE 😱😱

After the cheesecake watched the reader taken away from the random House with the dead bodies((reference to the first cringey and horrible written story)). It got flashbacks to it's past!!

   The cheesecake was sitting in the fridge with 2 other cheesecake's, those 2 was it's mom and it's younger sister. Then there was also their beloved Carrot cake, carrot cake loves cheesecake with all of her heart and cheesecake loves carrot cake with all of their heart. ((Yes Cheesecake uses they/them/theirs/it pronouns, deal with it))

  Cheesecake noticed that Carrot cake was getting cold, so they offered to cuddle with her. She agreed. Then they started to cuddle. Their family was asleep, so it was peaceful in the fridge. BUT THEN THE CHEESE HEARD "so do u want anything sweet" it was the person who put Cheesecake and his lover +family in their to begin with, Ender..

Ender's friend, Xavier said "YES! do u have any cake?" Cheesecake froze.. IT'S CAKE, HIS FAMILY IS CAKE, AND THEIR LOVER TOO!! :
'Oh nonono' they started to panic, they started to over think.

Then.. THE FRIDGE OPENED AND HE SEES ENDER. Ender grabs cheesecake's family and girlfriend. Then Ender walked to the living room to their friend. After the human walked back to the kitchen to grab a knife & a fork and walked back. The person forgot to close the fridge, so Cheesecake saw the next Moments.

"This cake is a strawberry flavored cheesecake" Ender points at cheesecake's sister. The turtle obsessed human then pointed at cheesecake's mom"Then this is a Salted caramel cheesecake, " Eventually, they got to his lover.. "And this is obviously a carrot cake" Ender says. Xavier replies with, "may I get a piece of one of each. " Cheesecake watched with fear.

Xavier already has their plate ready, while watching ROTTMNT, both of Ender's and Xavier's favorite show. Ender cut in the strawberry cheesecake first, then the Salted caramel cheesecake. Eventually they got to the beloved carrot cake.. There was so much frosting all over the knife, it was traumatizing for the little cheesecake. Little crumb tears came pouring down the little cheesecake's eyes. They could even hear the screams from the other cakes that the humans couldn't even hear. It is starting to feel angry, very angry.

  Cheesecake wiped their tears away, THEN THEY JUMPED OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND GRABBED A BIG SPATULA AND STARTS RUNNING OUT OF THE KITCHEN AND SLAPS ENDER IN THE FACE WITH IT. THEN THE CAKE ESCAPED THE HOUSE WITH ITS SONIC SPEED. It ran and ran.

Now it's lost in the forest, since Enders house was located in the woods. They walked and walked and walked for hours before it made it's way out of the forest. Then eventually they found a purple house that's small. It waited at the front door, then the reader walked out. Reader looks down, and sees the cake. You picked the cake up and put it in the back of the fridge.

'FUDGE' Cheesecake thought, they are back in a fridge but they stayed in it. But they got forgotten and started to mold. It didn't like it, cheesecake doesn't want to mold.. But they remembered something.. Oh yes they can get revenge with this thing. C-Cake just needs the reader to eat a piece of them.

Then that what happens weeks later when the reader wanted a snack. Now cheesecake has to wait for you to fall asleep. Then u do. Cheesecake starts to laugh, as they start to control the reader's movements. It made u to pick up a weapon, then made u walk to medium size house in the woods..

((The end))