Proposal~(43)

Skarra was scared. He didn't wanted to keep up with this secret friendship. He wanted to tell shakes how he felt. Yeah, propose to him. Well yeah, shakes did kiss him 3 times even when thay weren't in love. But what if shakes did that just to tease him? That scared him the most...

Shakes: *opens the door* hey skarra!
Skarra: hey shakes. *Comes in* how r u?
Shakes: fine!! U?
Skarra: yeah, same.
Shakes: but u don't look fine. *Checks temperature*
Skarra: *removes shakes hand* I am fine! Ummmmmm...
Shakes: u want to say something?
Skarra: just... Could we just, hangout, all alone? I want to tell u something.
Shakes: *blushing* sure sure! When?
Skarra: near the park at 7:00 pm.
Shakes: ok!~
Skarra: ok, so for now, bye bye.
Shakes: hmm, bye!
Skarra: *leaves*
Shakes: is he going to propose to me? THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Well well well, looks like shakes excitement won't go in waste. At 7:00 p.m, skarra knocks at the door. Shakes rushes and opens the door. He blushes a bit. Skarra was wearing a light brown long coat with the inner shirt grey and pants dark brown. Shakes was wearing the same colour coat with the inner shirt being light grey and pants dark green. Both looked sweet. They go together to that park talking with each other. Shakes left the door open. Skarra takes shakes at a gorgeous place, full moon and stars, and pulls out a red rose, while blushing. Shakes blushes more and accepts the rose.

Shakes: sooo, why taking me to this, gorgeous place?
Skarra: because it is nice to propose to a gorgeous beauty at a gorgeous place.
Skarra's mind: oh wait! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?
Shakes: *smiles* is that so?
Skarra: *comes near* wi- will u... *Looks down and closes his eyes* will u be my boyfriend?
Shakes: ... *Lifts skarra head* kisses*
Skarra: *eyes widened* kisses back* *breaks the kiss* u accepted me?...
Shakes: u did bad things for my protection only na. And also, *comes near* u had a crush on me from the start, didn't u?
Skarra:... *Kisses*
Shakes: *kisses back and breaks* Love ya.
Skarra: *smiles* love u too. *Hugs*