Chapter 1:The Yandere,The Angel, The Schnee, and the Military Princess

Hiro's pov

I'm just waking up to a new day to hear a knock at my door everyone was asleep so I went to see who it is only to meet a weird girl in some grim reaper cosplay

???:Hi are you Hiro Atasuki Shizuki?

Me: I'm Hiro who are you.

???: my name is Guri and I'm here Hiro because you because you need to kiss someone within twenty four hours or I'll die.

Me:what now?????

Guri:So will you do and help save my life.

Me: I'm still very confused about this.

Guri:I need a kiss from you within twenty four hours or I'll die.

Okay weird much who just asks someone for a kiss on the spot.

Me:okay so let me get this straight all you need is a kiss to save your life.

Guri:yup.

Ah fuck it I might as I have a harem with five succubi so what's difference just giving her a kiss I lean in a kiss Guri on the lips.

Guri:hm there seems to be a mistake.

Me:No reaction

Guri:I guess I didn't specify it but I needed you to kiss the love of your dreams now you just assaulted me.

Me:Then why didn't you say that in the first place we could ignored this whole fiasco.

Guri:Oh yeah my bad so tell Hiro who's the man of your dreams.

Me:What! Why does it have to be a man I'm not a girl I just look very feminine that's all.

Guri:so you're looking a nice babe to smooch gotcha so tell who is it.

Me:Well their is one girl from my school but I don't think I have a chance with her most girls I date it was out of pity,money or popularity.

Guri:wow that's kinda sad.

Me:yeah I know but the girl I like now is Akane Hiyama.

Guri:okay then let's go confess your feelings to her.