First Day Of School

Clyde's POV                   

I woke up really late I was gonna sleep in but I realized I had school so I had to get ready really fast. I got done in the bathroom so I went to get my bag. I slipped it over my arm and ran down stairs and out the door. I ran so fast to the bus stop to not miss the bus and I got there right on time. The bus pulled up and me and my friends got on. I sat next to Token and looked over to see Kenny sitting next to Craig. Craig is looking out the window not at all reddy for school.

The bus stop at the front of the school and everyone got of. It took me a while to find my class but I did it. I did have to have Token help me but that's nothing. A teacher walked in and told us to sit down and be quiet. We didn't listen tho every kid was so loud. Then the teacher yelled "SIT DOWN" everybody got quiet it scared me. Then the teacher put his name on the board his name was Mr Garrison. He told us about the new thing this year and it was so boring I couldn't wait tell lunch. Then the lunch bell rang. Everybody ran out the classroom. I well I was like a bolt I ran so fast.

Then I made it to the room. I did pack a lunch so I didn't have to eat there nasty food. There food looks bad a lot and too many times. So that's way I pack my lunch. When I got there I went to Craig's table its the Craig gang table. When I got there I eat up everything in my brown paper bag I forgot what I pack but it was good I mean........." Hey guys how was your summer" Token said." Oh my summer was amazing!" I said with a smile! "Not so good. Someone bothering me the whole summer." Craig said with a frown." Who?" Token said." Can you guess he is looking at me." Craig said and pointed at Kenny." Why was he bothering you ?" Token said with a confused face." I have no idea." Craig said.

Well I'm gonna end here for now I will make more don't worry. I hope you like them I spent a hard time on these.BYE!¡!!!!!!!¡¿!!!!!!