After School

Time skip but enjoy!!!

Clyde POV.

The bell rang and everyone ran out there classrooms and out the School.
I was gonna run, but I had to stay with the guys. I did notice Kenny behind Craig but I didn't want to know why. We got close to my house so I left them.

Clyde is in his house

I put my bag down on the floor and laid on my bed. Today was a long one. I thought first days of school were supposed to be short. I guess I was wrong. It's good to see my friends again. I never really told anyone this but Token is kinda cute I mean like who wouldn't like him. I wonder what Craig is up to welp I never know. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Craig's POV
If you don't like crenny [ Craig x kenny] please move on to the next chapter please

I got to my house after walking with my friends. I walk up the steps and open the door to my house. I went to my room. I could hear foot steps behind me and I turn around to see kenny behind me. "What are you doing here?" I said in a slit rude tone. "Well I wanted to hang out." He said it in a weird way. "Fine just don't be wired and don't get to comfortable." I said in a annoyed way.

"OK I won't." He said with a weird smirk on his face. "I can't stand you." I said with a even more annoyed face. I sat on my bed when he went to shut the door. He went over to me and sat down next to me. He put his hand on my hand. I look at him and he gave me a wired smirk. I move my hand away but he grabbed my hand and pulled my hand close to him which made me fall on him. "Hey what are you doing?" I said in a pissed way. He put his face close to mine. Then he lend forward a bit more then he...SLAM THE DOOR OPENED! It was Tricia. She saw me and Kenny and had a shocked face and ran out the door saying. "MOM DAD CRAIG IS GAY!" Kenny laughed and I ran out the door chasing Tricia. "NO I'M NOT!" I said running after Tricia.

Thanks for reading💙💙 sorry this is out really late it took me a long time because I got writers block.