Next Day

Clyde's POV

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. I get up and off my bed and go down stairs. I see my mom and dad talking about something but I don't care what it is so I just go to the door and put on my sweater. I look at my mom and wave bye to her. "Goodbye sweetheart." My mom says as I walk out the door. I close the door and walk to the bus stop where me and my friends go.

I get there and see token, jimmy, tweak, and Craig there waiting for me. "Hey guys!" I say to them with a big smile. "Hello there Clyde." Token says and smiles back. Tweak and Jimmy say hi back, but Craig just flips me off. "Hey Craig be a bit nice." Token says to Craig. "I don't care." Craig says back to Token like a bullet. Token just looks at him. It was just awkward silence till the bus came. Thank god that bus came I won't last two more minutes.

I sit down next to Token to talk. I see Craig sit by himself. Then I bus took off and went to pick up more kids. We weren't the first on but we also weren't the last kids on. The last kids were, Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman. Kenny sat right next to Craig. Stan and Kyle sat together.(I do ship Style but not in this book sorry) I didn't see where cartman sat but I didn't care. The bus took off then the bus stoped at the school and every kid got off and went in the school. I walked with Token I couldn't help but stair at him. He is just so...so.....cute like ugh.... You know I ain't gonna say it. Tho I want to....ugh!!!!

Next thing you know we walk in the class. I sat down in my seat and just waited for class to end already. Then class started. Mr. Garrison came in and told us about something, but who am I to listen. I bet it was stupid, well I don't know if it was. Welp fuck that I'll hate it anyway. I was really tired so I just put my head on my hand. My eyes started to close.

I think I feel asleep because when I opened my eyes I saw kids leaving the class. I looked at Mr Garrison. He looked at me. "Clyde you are staying in my class because you missed the hole lesson. What would you're parents think about this hmm? Well speck up." Mr. Garrison told me. "What the fuck? Why do I have to?" I said pissed of that I had to hear am this shit. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT IN MY CLASS. DETENTION!!" When he said that I think I lost it. "Fuck No! I ain't doing shit bitch."

Then I yelled that out and I think that's when I screwed up most, because Mr Garrison then got up and yelled. "GO TO DETENTION NOW!!!" That's when I cried my face off. He then pushed me to the door and pointed his finger to the office and scooted me out the door where everyone saw me crying and just looked at me. I walked fast down the hall to the office and didn't even look back. I was still crying but I tried to call down but y'know I couldn't. Everyone still staring. I felt so....ugh I'm not saying. I made it to the front door of the office I felt so scared...

Thanks for reading this is my longest one so far. Hopefully you like it. Tomorrow I will start DETENTION the next chapter. Have a good day.