How it all began

See I didn't really expect that 11th grade was going to be anything that special. I was only really expecting to be stressed and burnt out, but that wasn't the case.. a piece of advice DO NOT BUY HOT DOGS IN THE MORNING FROM A STRANGER, Or do I don't really care.

My name is Dareth Rons, and I'm about to tell you the best or could be the worst thing that happened to me.

It all started when I was on my way to the first day of 11th grade. I was set and ready to go when my mom forestalled me, she said that I should eat breakfast before going, but I denied and told her I didn't want to be late. Before she let me go she handed me 20$ and insisted that I buy food on the way. I accepted the money and ran.

My school was in sight and I was almost in, until a line of people blocked my way. the line was for a hot dog stand that was very well known. I was also a hot dog addict, And the smell of hot dogs getting cooked made it tempting. luckily I remembered what my mom had said, and followed. I stayed in line waiting for a hot dog. I was getting pretty worried since I had 15 minutes left to get to class, and there were 4 people in front of me in line. I was almost leaving but the 4 people in front of me left first. Maybe they were also worried they might get late? Anyway whatever the reason was I'm happy they left, I can finally get my hot dog..

I got my hot dog and came running to class. I forgot my schedule, and was clueless. Good thing a teacher was standing outside of this one classroom and called me, she said " Hey! Dareth Rons right? Well, if you are Dareth, you're in my class! I wouldn't want you to be late~. You can call me Miss Sharon." said the teacher.
I entered class and almost every seat was taken. I was looking around and this guy was waving, I went closer to him and he said "Hey do you need a seat?" My name is Donny. you can sit beside me if you'd like. though you wouldn't really have a choice since all the seats are taken. I took the seat beside Donny and ate my hot dog.

Class was starting and my hot dog was almost finished, but my stomach started to rumble. I didn't know what was happening, but it really hurt. I tried to ignore it but it was so bad, But I couldn't let this stop me. Class was already starting and I didn't want to miss it. The teacher went in and introduced himself. Good morning class! I am Sir Jaycee, You can call me Sir Jay. I will be your math Teacher! OH great math in the morning with my growling stomach YAY, just what I needed. (Sarcastically)

7 minutes into class and I was doing good, But my stomach was really annoying. Not only did it hurt but it also growled LOUDLY. I can't remember how many times Sir Jay had to ask "Whose stomach is growling?" Sir Jay was just continuing with the discussion until my stomach brought out the big guns. It growled so loudly that Sir Jay came to me and asked if I was ok. I told him I was fine but he proceeded to ask questions. He asked me if I was hungry, and I said no. He asked me if I was sick, and I said no. He asked me if I needed to rest, and I replied with no. Minutes later I couldn't handle it. I stood up and asked If I could go to the restroom. Sir Jay said yes and I immediately ran to the restroom.

I went into the rest room and noticed how dirty it was there, And the stench coming from one of the stalls was killing me. I went into a decent stall and sat down on the toilet Not knowing what to do. I was confused because I have never experienced this. I grabbed my phone and searched it up.
                "reason why my stomach hurts" Results:
Indigestion.

Gas and gas pain.

Constipation.

  Diarrhea.
Food allergies and intolerance.