1. Main Teri ban jaungi part 4

I know I promised that this will be a five shot , but the story felt very rushed , so i have thought to expand to few more chapters. 😁

*****

Reena was facing a dilemma whether to meet him in her night dress or change to any other.

She thought to change quickly as she didn't want to see her like this .

She found a salwar ( chudidar) and wore it quickly.

Just as she finally wearing it , she felt someone banging on her door.

" Just , wait a minute" she shouted for the reply as she rushed to the door to open it .

She unlocked it to find her crush , who has now  transformed into an another level of handsome in her eyes.

The suit , his hair , Reena checked him out for some time more than her usual. She was brought back by his sound.

" I always wished for you Reena , but didn't know that my prayers will get answered this soon."

" What do you exactly want Rocky? Why did you murder him?" She held his collar in a tight grip.

" How many times do you exactly want me to say Reena ? I didn't murder him. I wasn't even present when it happened. If someone was involved in his death I'm pretty sure it is Kamal!"

" Don't you dare say anything about him Rocky!"

" Oh ! If you cared so much about him then why did you accept to marry me then?"

Rocky realised that they had reached to the end of the stairs to thee ground floor.

" Reena , be careful!"

" What ?" Reena slipped due to the dupatta and was going to fall in front of his  eyes.

Rocky immediately grabbed her hand but her foot got twisted in the process causing Reena to scream in pain.

Rocky lifted her in his arms and went to their room. He immediately called the doctor and asked The maids to check on her.

The doctor checked on Reena and  prescribed an ointment for the pain .

Reena felt relieved from the pain as soon as the ointment was applied on her foot .she  looked  at Rocky who had placed her feet in his lap and was also massaging her feet in the process.

When he felt her eyes on him, he smiled at her . She tried to remove her foot from his lap, but Rocky held it more tighter than before .

" Rocky please leave my leg !"

" No Shona , doctor had clearly advised you to take proper rest and I'm going to stay here until you are healed properly, I'm not gonna take any risk when it comes to you " .

Reena turned her head towards the wall in annoyance, she didn't know that Rocky was actually pretty serious with his words.

The next day when she woke up , she found him sleeping beside her , holding her hand.

Reena couldn't help but admire the man who was beside her . He looked so peaceful while sleeping, but still there are so many unanswered questions in her mind.

She turned slightly to get up from the bed which made Rocky to wake up from his sleep and he immediately took Reena in his arms .

" Where do you want to go Shona ?"

Reena felt that talking with him was hopeless and pointed towards the washroom.

Rocky  took her till the washroom door and waited for her. After she was fresh , he again went to take her in his arms but Reena stopped him and held his hand dor support and tried to walk on  her own. Rock could see the improvement of the medicine but was still not convinced.

He ordered the house help to bring the breakfast to Reena room and they both had it in silence.

After sometime, there was again a knock on the door. Rocky went to check on it while Reena was lost in thoughts .

Rocky's action seemed so good to be true for her , in a way her mind kept suggesting that there are fake , but still it cannot change the fact that she was in love with him .

Her thoughts were disturbed by Rocky who now has a different bowl in his hands.

He placed it in the table for her to see.

Reena made an annoyed face .

" Rocky, please not this , you don't know how much I hate this " she said pointing to the chicken soup.

" But the maids in the mansion said that you had finished it whole and really liked it

That was why I ordered them to prepare for you "

Reena blushed slightly at the information.

" I was never fond of soup, but that day when I was sick I heard the maids talking that you were the one who brought it for me .

It was the first thing you had brought especially for me , so I couldn't say no to it"

" Ok then , just some small portion, will that be fine Shona?" .Reena nodded.

Rocky took a spoon in his hands and begin to feed her . Reena didn't realise that she had finished the soup fully untill Rocky showed the bowl with a smile.She kept looking at him and was in her own dreamland .

" It was you , Reena , the answer for all your questions" . Rocky left a shocked Reena behaind and went to the kitchen to inform the dinner menu.

Reena was confused to the core with his answer.

It was all because of her ?

Her thoughts were broken when she felt someone approaching her room.

The door immediately opened to reveal a middle aged woman along with the house help.

Reena smiled at the woman , while the woman was astonished seeing a girl in the room.

Rocky didn't allow anyone to use that particular room as he was designing it personally for his future wife and now finally seeing a girl in the room was beyond her imagination.

The women smiled in response as she noticed the sindoor and mangalsutra in her neck.

Precap :  Rahul's entry

****
Thank you for your immense love. I never really thought that this story will be liked my many of you guys.

Thank you so much for your love and continue to vote and support the story ☺️.