10. Pareshaan 💖part 1

So I have some technical issues guys , so the update on humdard might get delayed!!

Sorry in advance 😅

Vote target : 25

Comment target: 35

This is a purely fictional story with my ideas .

So my idea and reference for the story is from the song of Mahanadi movie.

(I know that it's a Telugu movie, but still the Tamil lyrics are so apt and more meaningful to the story)

***************************************

Everyone have their own unique love story.

But the difference with my love story was that it was made not only for me to cherish but also the millions of people across the globe.

Yes , your right!.I got  the privilege to confess my love on screen for a multiple times to him , but only to recall my heart break, every time I hear him on the phone, talking to his love.

Yes , he is not my man ,......not in this birth or any others, for he is going to be married to her in a few months and I don't want to be the other woman in his life, even if he ever loved me !.

I never knew that he was committed or that I could ever fall in lov with a guy like him !.......but things changed. My 7 year old self fell in love with her prince charming and I couldn't stop it .

If I had known it before, atleast when I shared the bond of friendship with him , I would have kept my distance from him ..........my co-star and nothing more !

Maybe he is the one responsible for my heart break. He built hopes in my heart, making me believe that there could be a good partner for me , in him , bringing back memories from my past , helping me to embrace the true me without regret.......and gradually I started to dream.

The most ridiculous dream !.......to be able hold his arm with right as his wife, to be the mother of his children, to built my own family with him , to be his support system as he was for me and at last , to walk hand in hand till the end of life with him .

He was never a true friend....... If then he should have atleast mentioned about his relationship........but no , he had to break it on that day ............ crushing my hopes.

And while now here I am , glancing at the wedding invitation , laughing on my own future.

Life can never be more cruel to me !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock...... knock

" Chinna, are you ready yet ?"