Two

For some kind of reason I felt that it resembles the climax of kgf chapter 2 , after Reena's death.

*****
Both of them was unaware that there could be someone who would love them truly.

The fact that Reena and Aisha  brought their vulnerable state and handled them like their mother warms my heart.

They accepted eachother with flaws , and decided never to give up on them, putting eachother first than themselves.

Reena and aisha  was their only source of happiness.

Both died when they were pregnant.

Rocky and Guru changed themselves to monster again after their demise.

One of my favourite movie, Ek villain, the climax and the songs still bring tears , but still I watch it .

The lyrics depicts the importance and the changes of their love  brought in the hero's life .

He just can't live without her , he is truly dependent on her for life . ( Mujhe teri zaroorat hai) .

He was in the darkness and she was the one who brought him to the light and her absence, is enough for him to return to the darkness.

The fact that he prefers to join her to the  death than living without her,  just tells the importance of aisha in guru's life which can be compared with Rocky too, as he decide to end his life after Reena's death.

If he cared only about the promise to his mother, he would have thought of another plan to expand his empire irather than dying but it felt useless without Reena beside him.

And the fact that both of them are seen smiling only when they are with their loved ones I'd just too sweet to miss.😍😍

And for the coincidence,  the costume matches too

I just wish that someone make an edit of Roena with the song. 🤞🤞

Have any of you guys watched this movie?

If not it is available for free in Disney plus hotstar if you download the app.

If you have watched do share your opinions on it.😊

Do comment your thoughts on this ! . 🥰🥰

Also comment your views on what story I have to update next.