BEGINNING

I became an army at the age of 12 during the widespread of corona. Before becoming an army I didn't believe in myself and I didn't have the confidence to do anything by myself but BTS has turned it opposite. I never had many friends who made me feel happy before but because of BTS I got many army friends who gave me the support.

One of my friend introduced BTS to me and my first impression was wow!! They are so amazing. The meaning of their song is so inspiring that I always want their voices near me. Their looks are so heavenly that I feel like looking at them constantly. Their vocals are so amazing that I feel listening to them without any hesitation. Their smiling faces make my day live to its fullest. Their positive thoughts make me feel motivated.

BTS has always been a motivation for me. All the 7 personalities are so adorable that they teach me the important lessons of life. They teach me to study hard, to have an equal view of everyone, to stay calm and relaxed in a panic situation, to have a bright smile in both hard and sad times. They make me feel working hard and improving myself at which I am worst, to be myself and not to change myself for others, to be sporty, active and try to be good at everything possible. Altogether BTS taught me to love myself and achieve our aim and to be confident and lastly they teach me to believe in myself.

I really thank BTS for existing, they all make my life full of happiness and inspiration.

I want them to always be happy and please keep making songs they help us to overcome through hard times. We love you and will always be for you anytime and always support you.

LOVE YOU ALL

BORAHAE