ONLY 7 ANGELS OF MY LIFE

I am BTS ARMY from India. I came to know you since I was 14. My life totally changed after I met you . I was just like a lonely broken lost Angel in this world, and then I came across 7 Magical Angel who came and saved me before I fell apart. They sprinkled golden purple glitters on me and took me to their BANGTAN WORLD. 
After I entered the BANGTAN WORLD I saw a huge Purple Ocean and tunes of BTS songs were passing by. That's how my journey as a BTS ARMY starts. I kept on listening to the songs which always kept me happy and it keeps me happy now as well. Whenever I am depressed  I put on my head phones and listen to the songs, which not only helps me to come out from my sorrow but also I can feel that my 7 souls comes and pats on my head and gave me motivation to stand up again and fight back against the problems.  I always remain happy when I'm with you guys.  You guys made me learn how to love myself when whole world is against me.  
BTS, you all are the only persons whom I really needed, who changed my life into happiness and cherry.  You are the 7 Pearls of the Purple Ocean. Your heart is so large than Pacific Ocean and it has huge space so you gave so many Army’s to sail there.  . You all are living Gods on this depressed world who changed so many people’s life.I always wanted someone beloved after my parents whom I share each and every secrets which also cannot be shared with parents sometimes. So I GOT YOU.
I simply just close my eyes and I can see BTS in front of me. I can never ever explain how awesome, warm and cozy feeling it is.
I have my 7 idols who taught me many things in my life.  The only reason why million of Army follow you is just because they saw god in you. You took was to heaven. So together we are BULLETPROOF.
Each of the song relates to each situation of Army’s life. Even if I am so depressed, frustrated, sorrow stricken getting no way to get out of it, just simply we think about you, BTS’s inspirational messages and definitely to your songs. It makes my mind fresh, a reasonable cause to fight back because it’s never late to work hard and to always love myself.  
“You have the power to make us smile. And bring us all types of tears. Your music can carry us back in time. And can inspire us to dance at that moment. And so for all the happiest days you are BTS”.
No matter if I don't have any albums, CD’s or official merches. No matter if I haven't been to any of your concerts or fan sign. I have you in my brain and my heart is made up of BTS. So at the end it doesn’t matters how far my body is from you my soul is always with you. If I look up at the sky and together we all are looking at the same Blue sky.
We all are like a family. You gave mentally support to so many people, now they are so happy being called as BTS ARMY including me as well. I know that in long run of my life I
BEVER WALK ALONE. 
So thank you so much BANGTAN SONEYONDAN for making my and other Army’s life extremely beautiful. 
So this is what you made us learn till now My 7 souls (Angels)! “WE ARE BULLETPROOF! NO MORE DREAMS we not make true! JUST ONE DAY and we are on FIRE!  There is no DANGER! And its SPRING DAY and I NEED YOU!  This vibe is DOPE we don't RUN back! NOT TODAY but someday we are gonna MIC DROP in stage! We are 21st CENTURY GIRLS!  Just like a BUTTERFLY don't let us disappear! We want to stay here FOR YOU! So SAVE ME! Take all our BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS! It’s not just a WAR OF HORMONE, NO! Its more than that, this isn't SERENDIPITY! This is our DNA!”
“SO BTS YOU ARE THE ONLY CAUSE OF EVERY ARMY'S EUPHORIA”