YOO JEONGYEON

"You're crazy!" Jihyo bursts out pulling her best friend out of the restaurant in Jeju

"That man hurt me!" Jeongyeon cries in her drunken state. "He broke up with me just to date a man like him! They need to rot in hell! How the fuck, he even massaged his head!" 

Jihyo hugs her tighter as she is aware of how dangerous her best friend is when she's in this kind of state. She can be a murderer once she lets go of her. Jihyo holds her till they reached inside the car. 

"That fucking man needs to die! He's such a fucking cheater! I will kill them Jihyo, I will."

Jihyo leers as she starts the engine, "Don't ever do that. Just move on."

"How can I? I still love him!" she cries out loud.

"Can you lower your voice? It's stressing me out!" Jihyo complains annoyed driving away from the restaurant. 

"I love him Jihyo, I love him so much."

"Aigoo, there's a lot of other men out there. Instead of taking a revenge, why don't you just love yourself more? You're drowning yourself in alcohol and you're following him like a creep. If he broke up with you, so be it. Move on girl. Don't waste your time for a bastard."

"I can't..."

Jihyo hissed, "You haven't even tried. Best, you can, I am telling you, you can move on from him." She tries to convince her, and it seems effective as Jeongyeon turns silent. They've been friends since both of them attended Law school. Jihyo didn't pursue the course, but they still keep in touch with each other. Her friend, Yoo Jeongyeon, 27, is a Bar passer and she owns a Law firm. She handles civil cases. She is an expert in handling divorce cases. She gives professional advice to marriages going through some rocks, but in her own dilemma, she's becoming a fool. She cannot give some advice to herself of what proper thing she should do. Her mind is clouded as she's deeply hurt and affected by her failed relationship. 

"If he can love a man, maybe, we can try," Jeongyeon suggests lying on the hotel bed with Jihyo. 

"Aish, you're crazy! I'm not interested to date a woman like me. I'm straight. It's impossible," Jihyo says caressing her best friend's hair. "You know that I am with someone, right?"

Jeongyeon shrugs, "I'm desperate."

"You're just drunk. Come on, sleep now and tomorrow, you'll start afresh."

Jeongyeon nods and just like that, she falls asleep.