OPPA

Jihyo was really not planning to inform their mom that they will go to Busan for a camp since she'll be with her boyfriend. It's not like she's not allowed to be in a relationship, but her mother hates how she keeps on dating boys who are unfortunately not that well-mannered. She is still getting to know Eui-geon Kang, an owner of a starting entertainment company. She wants to introduce him to their parents when the time is right, when she's sure that he's really the one. But she needed the help of her mom to convince Jimin to go with her in the camp. It was the last choice she has since she really had a hard time forcing her brother. 

The younger sister called her mom days before the planned camp.

"Omma, Oppa doesn't want to go there. I think he doesn't miss you and Appa,' she tells her. 

"Aigoo, he's acting bitchy again?"

"Yes Omma. I don't know what to do with him. I just want to bond with him since all we do is work. It's so stressful to work for him and I want to remind him that I am his sister, not his slave. Can you help me, Omma? I badly want to try camping in Seongjeong and Oppa is an expert camper. I think that will resolve... our... gap?" Jihyo sounding unsure in the end as she finds it so cheesy and corny.

"Maybe you're annoying him again that's why he doesn't want to be with you?"

"Aniya, you know I am aware of his patience limit. I know when to stop. Just help me, Omma, please?" Jihyo begs. 

She heard her mother sighed on the line, "Aigoo, aigoo, you two are always arguing. Anyway, arasseo, I'll try to convince him."

"OMG! Omma, thank you! But please don't tell Oppa that I talked to you."

"For sure he'll know even if I don't tell him."

"Still, don't tell him. Sometimes, he's slow."

"He's too smart darling."

"Just don't tell him please."

"Okay, I'll call him," their Omma said and hanged up. A smile was plastered on her face as she knows that her mother won't fail in convincing her brother to come with her, and she was right. Few minutes after, her mom informs her that Jimin finally said yes. She didn't go to his den and preferred to stay in her newly renovated apartment to keep herself away from his ill-tempered mouth. She also kept herself busy in the office, so he won't be able to scold her or interrogate her if she asked their mom to make him go to Busan. Luckily, he had a fully occupied schedule, and he had no time to visit her office. She also didn't answer his phone calls and texts. 

"He's mad," she murmurs as eats a bowl of cereal while watching a cartoon in the living room. 

 Jeongyeon, who's still staying with her heard her. "Who?" she asked curiously as she fixes her blouse. 

"Your Oppa."

"Huh? Tong? Waeyo?"

"Let's just say he's moody. He's like a woman with a period," Jihyo says turning her phone off. 

"Don't force him to go besides I think I'll just go to Suwon tomorrow," Jeongyeon says as she wears her trench coat lying on the edge of the sofa.

"Aniya! He already said yes. His madness will fade once he sees you in your bikini."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "It's cold. I can't wear something like that."

"Bestie, sometimes it's fun doing the opposite. Let him stare at you."

"No, I'm not that desperate Jihyo."

Jihyo grunts, "Arasseo, wear whatever you want but you'll come with me and Eui-geon."