HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Jeongyeon woke up feeling a bit dizzy. Somehow, she regrets drinking a lot of beer from last night because she really hates hangover. To fight this, she needs a cup of black coffee. She tried her best to get out of the tent as careful as possible, so she won't wake Jihyo up. It was five in the morning and it's freezing cold. The sun hasn't shone yet. The wind blew on her face which made her curse and added to the shock was a view of Tong seated on the director's chair, hugging himself. 

"You're still awake? Or you just woke up?" she asked with her raspy morning voice, but she heard no answer. She walked to him and found him on the verge of falling asleep. Right there, she knew the answer, "Aigoo... I owe you so much right now," she mumbled catching his head. She moved her body closer to him so his head can lean comfortably. She stayed like that for minutes until he wakes up. 

Jimin was surprised when he saw her so close to his side. He immediately pulled himself away from her gentle hold. 

"Good morning, Oppa," she greets softly. 

He just cleared his throat and nodded. 

"You can sleep now, I bet you have been awake all night," she says pointing at the tent. 

He shakes his head and hugs himself more tightly. 

"Just don't mind me," he finally speaks but keeping his voice low.

Jeongyeon stared at him for a while, and it looks like she can't force him to do what she said. She sighed and decided to make the coffee she needs. 

"Want black coffee?" she asks. He shakes his head no. She's staring at him while she makes a cup. It's obvious how sleepy he is. He keeps yawning. "Fool," she mumbled while a smile escapes her lips. She knew he stayed up all night to guard her from her stalker. "You didn't have to do that, Mister," she silently uttered, but she truly appreciates it. He never a met a guy who has been so OVERprotective of her even her ex-boyfriend can't level it. 

After making her coffee, she went back inside the tent to get something. When she went out, she's holding a furry blanket. This time, he really had fallen asleep. She can tell just by looking at his loosen grip on his jacket and at his chin meeting his chest. 

"Aigoo," she sighed worried. His position is so uncomfortable. She wanted to wake him up, but she chose not to. She just covered his neck down with the blanket and hurried to get the cup of coffee. She went back to him to support his head with her waist, so it will be comfortable for him. She stood there beside him feeling like it's the least thing she could do to pay him back with all his kindness. Her free hand, the injured one, kept his head in place. She caressed his hair which was silky and smooth by the way. 

"Aigoo, you didn't even wear a beanie," she mumbled after sipping from her cup of black coffee. 

Her fingers reached his cold ear. She massaged it softly to make it warm. "Thank you, Tong."

"