015: Wanderlust

JENNIE

With a sudden surge of courage, I grabbed the back of her neck and pull her for a kiss.

Though I started it, she quickly took over. Biting, licking, kissing—she makes out with me in an unforgettable way. Wild way. Lisa claims my mouth and her hands do the same to my body. They grip my hips and bring me closer than ever.  She pulls her hand out of my shorts, only to grip my ass, making me grind faster against her hidden hardness.

And let me tell you, she felt thick and big.

No wonder women drool over her.

Oh, fuck off.

Lisa moves in tandem with me, grinding against my body for a moment's relief. Eventually, I pull away when the ache between my legs turns unbearable. "N–Need your cock, Daddy". I couldn't even hide the neediness anymore.

I reached down to palm her hardness. Lisa stares at me for what seemed like hours, trying to see if I'm sure, but I wanted a release, I needed one.

I took off my shirt and nodded at her before she gently moved me. Lisa removed her belt, and as the cold metal touched my hot skin, I felt even more turned on. Nothing will quell the throbbing of my pussy, if she doesn't take me right now.

"And you will have it".

Her comes out hoarse, and husky, "Darling, I will fuck you like the needy princess you are. Don't worry". She reassures me, commanding me to take off my bra, which I did without hesitation. Being half naked, in front of her, on her lap, made me feel vulnerable. But I so wanted her. My pebbled nipples make contact with her tongue making me throw my head back, "Hmph, fuck, yes".

I grind my body against hers as she landed a spank on it, making me let out a loud cry.

"Shh, behave, princess".

I nodded my head and gave her the space to show me what I'd been needing for a while now.

Lisa with one move pulled down her pants and boxers, then I was back on her lap—feeling her cock beneath me—skin to skin, my entrance was aching to have her inside of me. "You're big". I rasped, "Is this why you're more focused on your sex life?".

A sexy laugh left her throat, "Women are prone to want this more than I do". A simple wink, made me look at her with a lustful look, as my hips grind against her.

Lisa pulls down my shorts and panties, and as I kicked them to the side, she admired my body for a few moments. I almost started to shy away from her eyes.

"The glistening of this pussy, will make it so easy for me to enter you, princess". My breath hitched in the back of my throat, and her eyes never left mine, "You're dripping, too. Is this all because of me?". Lisa questions. Nodding my head, I whimper and clench around nothing. "Mhm, all for you, no one else".

"Good".

The cold tone and dominance, why was she glad that she was the only one I'm fucking?

It's not like it will matter.

Maybe it will.

She smirked, devilishly.

"Beg for it".

Oh, for fuck sake.

"L-Lisa..".

"Not my name". She grabbed me by the neck to come closer, "That's not my name when we're fucking, princess".

"Please, Daddy? Need you to make me take it". My words make her moan. I can feel the tip against my opening, collecting my slick, giving me a teasing slap, and letting it catch. "You better take all of this cock, love".