Rodan's One Titan War

Back on the surface, Godzilla and his surface protectors, consisting of him, Mothra, Rodan, Behemoth, Methuselah, Scylla and MUTO Barb were around the world fending off the various Meganulon. Rodan with the most ferocity, Godzilla and Mothra both fought off a swarm of Meganulon as they came onto Lagos Island, Godzilla easily made short work using his atomic breath while Mothra used her antennae beams

Mothra: The Meganulon, I hoped they just stayed asleep...

Godzilla: I know Mothra, but right now we need to protect ourselves and the surface. I can hope Kong down below can stop the infestation.

Mothra: Godzilla I don't think Kong has much of a chance alone...*slashes at a Meganulon and rolls when one jumped on her head*

They heard a screech and Rodan flew down burning more of them with his heat beam

Godzilla: Rodan?? Your supposed to be defending your territory!

Rodan: I already had it under control! Now I'm here to assist you, and ask your permission! *Crushes some with his talons*

Godzilla: That remains to be known, Rodan. *Shoots his atomic breath* You've come for something else though, haven't you?

Rodan sighed

Rodan: Yes, your permission to enter the Hollow Earth and destroy the nest. You know damn well the Meganulon won't stop, they were sealed for a reason, their a parasitic species.

Godzilla: Your intentions are noble, Rodan and you are right *tail whips some* But you can't just go into the Hollow Earth, I need you up on the surface with us to keep them busy.

Rodan: No way! It's an eye for an eye, i'm going to have my vengeance.

Godzilla: Rodan, there are other Titans down in the Hollow Earth, they are capable of destroying the nest.

Godzilla Rodan and Mothra used a combined atomic breath, heat beam and antennae beam to vaporise the rest of the attacking bugs, after calming down Godzilla and Rodan continued their debate with Mothra watching.

Godzilla: Rodan, you can't take on the queen and the hive all by--

Rodan: I AM GOING TO THE HOLLOW EARTH AND I AM GETTING RID OFF THE MEGANULON!!!

Rodan's outburst stopped the King in his tracks and he let out a growl

Godzilla: Rodan, i'm not saying i disagree with exterminating them, but your one of my front line Titans, you can't just go into the Hollow Earth, leaving your territory unguarded

Rodan: This is bullshit, King. I may respect you but no one is going to get in my way, not even you *he flies away*

Mothra: I should go and-

Godzilla: No, i sense strong determination in Rodan. I'm not sure if we can even stop him, even if this one Titan war against the Meganulon is suicidal...

BACK IN THE HOLLOW EARTH

Deep in a cave, two large reptilian Titans were together in peace. They were Titanus Zilla and Titanus Komodithrax.

Zilla: I love you, Komodithrax

Komodithrax: I love you to, Zilla. *Gleefully* Give me a kiss.

Zilla just smiled at her and went to give her what she asked for, but they heard chittering from outside their cave.

Zilla: What was that?

Komodithrax: I don't know

Zilla: Anyway...*he went back but heard it again* Okay, I'm starting to get pissed!

Then, to their surprise a lone Meganulon scurried in.

Komodithrax: What the hell is that?!

Zilla: No idea, but it's ruining our afternoon, plus I'm kinda hungry so I'm gonna eat it.

Hearing this, the lone Meganulon quickly scurried out with the two Titans chasing after it, but as they got outside...

Zilla: I swear when I find that little prick I'm gonna---

The couple were shocked to see an entire swarm of the bugs right outside their den.

Komodithrax: Well, shit.