Lil' Impostor Heart: One Meeting Later (BOR, FF)

This is an Among Us fanfic oneshot centering on Heart, one of my original characters from my story "Heroes of My Universe: United".

It tells of a certain emergency meeting where things somehow went complicated a little bit.

Enjoy reading this story.

***

*HOOOONNNNKKK*

Milan really can't help but think on what Denny had done just now. Why in the middle of space would that Gray Crewmate press the emergency button and call them immediately over?

She, upon looking at him with disdain, felt as red in anger as the color of her suit. Surely, someone isn't into the "Skeld type" again, someone who has been acting like some kind of newbie and knew much about murders than tasks.

As for the other Crewmates, or what was left of them after two Imposters killed three of their buddies, they went into complaining at Denny for interrupting their tasks and making things worse, one even saying that her download data task at Weapons has been disrupted by the early call.

Sure, all of them are now at the table, staring at Denny with anger, but the Gray player didn't even care that much at what his teammates were feeling right now.

"Well...? Is there something you want to share with the rest of the Crewmates, Denny?" Milan asked him with one eye cocked on his face.

Feeling ignorant, Denny went in: "Oh, nothing, dudes. Just callin' you buds 'cause I smell some dead fish near Navi and thought of using the button to tell you guys."

"Dead fish, you mean a dead body, right?" Calvin, a Cyan Crewmate, emphasized him.

"Come on, Denny, everyone knows that you have to use your megaphone to report us in case of dead bodies, not the emergency button!" shouted Milan. "Like, are you 8 years old or something?"

Selena the Coral player made herself a disappointed facepalm on her own head.

"Dude, the button is when you spot an Impostor or when you see someone faking tasks," Engelbert added, waving his Blue gloves with emphasis. "Not for dead bodies."

"That's what I said, Engelbert, thank you," Milan reminded him.

"...and like, hey Denny, unless you aren't into YouTube lately, please don't interrupt all my tasks," Faye, a Purple Crewmate, told him. "I have to start my download all over again because of you!"

"Dudes, apologies, don't mean such a thing," Denny replied calmly, his voice sounding like a hippie from the 70s, making himself a peace sign on his hand as he spoke. "And it's not just because I spotted a dead fish there, but I kinda saw someone who did it, and it kinda jumped to the air vent and I never saw that killer since, true."

"You should have told us that," Milan said.

"Do you know who did it?" asked Guppy, a Yellow Crewmate, who was holding her tablet and waiting to skip a vote if she needed to. "I mean, I kinda have a sus on Cropper, and of his pal Heart too, probably because I hadn't seen them as I do tasks."

"You mean that either Heart or Cropper was the one who killed Susan at Navigation?" Zach, an Orange Crewmate, asked her with something that he knows as "investigating".

"Maybe, dude, but I don't know who," Denny replied on place of Guppy, who was about to speak before he did. "It just vanished to a vent."

"Let me talk, Dennis," Guppy told him like she was her sister, literally.

She then continued: "I don't know if I'm joking or am telling the truth about this, but I heard last time that Heart was there before with Susan when I walked past here, which is Cafeteria, of course, and about to empty the garbage in Storage."