Episode 8: Two Planetoids And An Orbiton

Corrupted Krader stopped in his tracks to get a good look at Zorch. Seismo blinked twice, turning his pupil from an X back into an O. Seismo got up, and saw Zorch holding a coconapple in his hand.

"...I have a really bad feeling about this." Said Naut.

"So do I." Agreed S.

Krader suddenly started to charge after Zorch. Nurp-Naut and Rokit gasped, and then they flew towards Krader in an attempt to stop him from corrupting Zorch and Seismo.

"Hey, what happen?" Asked Seismo.

"..I.. I think Krader wants somethin' from me, I don't know." Assumed Zorch.

Corrupted Krader leapt and attempted to grab Zorch and Seismo mid-air, but Rokit and Nurp-Naut pushed the two mixels out of the way, causing Krader to land face-first onto the ground. Seismo and Zorch fell onto the ground due to Rokit and Nurp-Naut pushing them out of the way, with them both falling on their backs. Teslo and S sighed in relief, Teslo because the two mixels were safe, and S because she didn't want to see anymore people getting corrupted.

"What the heck was THAT!?" Shouted Zorch as he got off the ground.

The two Orbitons looked behind themselves, only they didn't have enough reaction time for Nurp-Naut to dodge Corrupted Krader's grasp.

"GAH, NURP-NAUT!" Shouted Rokit.

Rokit flew over Corrupted Krader and shot him with various lasers, but using the Darkness on himself, Corrupted Krader formed a forcefield, covering him and Nurp-Naut.

"LET ME GO YOU ROCKY PLANETOID!" Shouted Naut.

"Whý §h0úłđ Į¿ Īť'ś ņø-õ-óţ ł!ķə ýôűŕ fřīèńď çāń ďő @ńýţhíņğ." Questioned Corrupted Krader.

Nurp-Naut gasped in shock.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT ROKIT-" Nurp-Naut immediately switched to Nurp.

"YOU BIG BULLY!" Shouted Nurp.

Cut to outside of the forcefield, where we see Seismo and Zorch watch in shock as Rokit attempted to break the forcefield made of The Darkness.

"..Should we help him?" Asked Seismo.

"Well, duh! Of course we should!" Zorch told Seismo.

Zorch pulled out a rainbow cubit and ran to the side of the forcefield made of The Darkness, with Seismo following along.

"YO GREEN GUY, I GOTS A CUBIT!" Called Zorch, in an attempt to catch Rokit's attempt.

Rokit turned around, only to spot Zorch and Seismo calling for someone to mix with.

"Oh, finally!" Said Rokit.

Rokit flew over to Zorch, and then he, Zorch, and Seismo all held onto the rainbow cubit, triggering the cubits illusion. The three mixels turned into pictures of themselves on a yellow blanket on an ironing table. A giant iron flew over to the blanket and ironed the blanket back and forth really fast, to the point where both the blanket and the iron turned into the word "MIX".

"MIX!" Shouted Rokit, Zorch, and Seismo.