14

Nova Ranáe Sands|| 20 || Slimm
The next morning
Excuse any errors.
November 3, 2024

I woke up to the sound of monks alarm, i woke up and wiped my eyes

I woke up to the sound of monks alarm, i woke up and wiped my eyes... bro tell me why this nigga not woke and the phone right by his head-

"Wake upppp" I groaned shoving his shoulder and he didn't wake up, instead he just turned over

I got out the bed and got his phone stopping the alarm, and putting his phone on charge for him and he got a call

Incoming call from mom🤍🤰🏽....

Decline Answer

I didn't tap either, I shook him to he woke up

"Whatttttttt" he groaned wiping his eyes

"Yo mom calling you." I said passing him his phone

He answered, and I didn't want to bother him while he was on his phone. so I walked into the closet and got my suitcase and rolled it to the bathroom and walked out, then I put my phone and AirPods on charge.

I went back into the bathroom and shut the door, I brushed my teeth for 2 minutes, and then I used the mouth wash and spit it out, then rinsed the sink out.

I undressed and put my clothes in the hamper, I turned the water on warm and got in the shower, I had my dove soap, cucumber body wash, and face cleanser in the shower already.

I washed my face first with my hands, i rinsed my body with water, and put my soap on my towel and wet the towel rubbing the towel together , a washed my while body til I felt clean, and washed the soap off of me.

I got my towel and dried my feet before stepping out the shower, after that I got out the shower and stepped into my slides with my towel wrapped around my body.

I walked to the sink and used a cotton pad to clean my face, and let that soak in and then I put my cethaphil lotion on my face.

I got my suitcase and rolled out the bathroom and to the closet, I had gotten my clothes out the suitcase I was wearing and had them in my hand, I sat them on the bed.

Monk walked to my side of the bed and kissed me and then he walked to the bathroom to take a shower

I went to the door and locked the door, the window were already shut and so were the blinds.

(Skip nova and Isaiah getting dressed)

we were all about to walk to the beach and eat, so all the girls had on a swim suit coverup and their swimsuit under it, and the boys hand on swim pants and a shirt.