20.

Heyy yall im back, but I wanna change nova's face claim!! Sorry about this, the picture below is her new face claim... this my last time changing it forreal!

Nova Ranáe Sands|| 20 || Slimm
2 weeks later
November 21st, 2024
(Excuse any mistakes.)

I got up and hopped out of bed since I'd been in bed all day every since I'd gotten up to get ready for the day

I got up and hopped out of bed since I'd been in bed all day every since I'd gotten up to get ready for the day. I've been lost in my thoughts for atleast a week, I've only went out to get groceries once & to work, and Isaiah and I have been texting but I don't feel like texting back as much so we don't talk consistently.

I walked downstairs and strolled on TikTok on my way to kitchen.

"Hmmm what do I want to cook?" I asked myself as I bent over the bar & strolled more on TikTok to look for meal suggestions.

I got a message but I swiped it up, it was from Jada... it was some mess about her coming home now.

She's been gone almost everyday, but I can't blame her since she does have things to do.

"Ohhh, maybe a Chicken sandwich & a side of fries." I said smiling but then my phone dinged AGAIN.

IMessages -
Sistabyheart💟: I'm bringing jay jay & everybody over & I know yo big backed ass prolly finna cook by now🤣🤣!! Whip us up something sis!!

I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes as I texted back.
"Girl hn, yall ain't hungry."

After that I got the chicken out and began to wash it so I could begin cooking.

An hour later...

I had just got done cooking and I heard a car pull into the driveway, I ran to the blinds and I peeped out. It was 2 cars, one of the boys and jadas car.

I opened the door, I slid my shoes on, and I ran out the door to Jadas car.

"Yall got some bags?" I asked and she nodded as Jamir reached over to his the drivers sides door to pop the trunk.

The boys got out of their car & Jamir and Jada got out to help get bags too.

I looked at Monk as he shut the trunk, he didn't look back he just ignored me. We all went inside and put the stuff up.

"It smell good as fuck in here, whatchu cooked girl?" Kingsley asked smiling and I answered him "Chicken sandwiches, I already fixed them I just gotta put em on plates"

I fixed every bodies plate & I told them to go get them. I got my plate and I sat down at the table with everybody.

"Mm..." Kingsley muttered & then Isaiah looked up and I looked up too making us accidentally make eye contact. I quickly looked away and began to eat.