Rose The Hero (Au/Part: 1)

Fandom: Sonic

(Credit to Blaze-on-fire for the meme)

(Plus credit to Jasmine Robotnik for the 3D model)

Au name: Rose The Hero
(Inspired by Kitare Hamakara's Roseverse au and CountryBallFan STH Swap Au on DeviantArt)

Explaining the Au: So basically, it is a what if Amy Rose was the main hero instead of Sonic.

Amy The Hedgehog

Age: 15

She the grand speedy hero with a golden heart with some sassy-ness with it who stops Dr Maria Robotnik with her team.

Cream The Rabbit

Age: 10

The brains of the team and who have a wholesome sister relationship with Amy after being bullied by the other kids for her mechanic skills.

Tikal The Echidna

Age: 16

The grand protector of the Master Emerald, the strongest member of the team and despite her trust issue due to her being fooled by Jasmine in the past and being serious, she has a kind heart and a love for nature.

Sonic Maurice Hedgehog

Age: 15

Sonic is an independent guy who a childhood friend to Amy ever since he first met her, he started to have a crush on her but he does respect her wishes, is okay if she is with someone else and over time, he see her also now a close friend.

Dr Jasmine

Age: 45

Doctor Jasmine is a specialist scientist with a large IQ but is very annoying by the Amy and her team for getting away of her plans.