Scars

[Themes]

[Angst | Slight Fluff]

[!TW! Bullying | Mentions of SH | Transphobia]

[Enemies to ?]

[3100+ words]

[PLOT]

Isaac is trans, because of this he gets severely bullied by a few guys that are in some of his classes. These people have caused him much pain over the years and it has led him into a spiral of depression and an SH addiction. Little does he know, one of those guy would trade anything for Isaacs forgiveness.

(•◡•)

I close the hotel door behind me. The freezing room engulf me. My invisible scars sting at the feeling. I look around. There's a double bed with a nightstand on either side, a balcony with a view of the hotel pool, an empty closet, and a door that leads to the bathroom. 

I take off my bag and put it in the closet. The relief of the weight leaving my back almost has me in tears. I let a sigh leave my grasp. My short, brown, greasy hair sticks to the back of my neck. I feel my scratched skin itch. My need for a shower is far over nesassary. The person I'm gonna room with is going to think I'm gross if I don't. I'm pretty sure no one in my class even knows who I am. I can't have they're first impression of me being; Ew. I have to room with a greasy little gremlin boy.

Do I care tho? Yes. Yes you do. I can do this. I'm already standing anyway, I just have to walk in the bathroom. My steps feel like walking on needles. My limp hand opens the door before locking it behind me. I put my phone on the counter before looking over to see the shower threatning my scarred body.

My lungs are chugging air like vodka. I slip off my hoodie before tossing it on the toilet lid. I look at the mirror tracing the wall over the sink. My body is scrawny and weak. The t-shirt I was wearing under my hoodie is black with a Star Wars design on it. The shirt reaches the center of my thighs. My arms burn in the icy air. Scars circle the entirety of both of my arms. Some are fresh and some are traced in bad memories. Embarrassment floods my blood.

I look away, not bearing the over welling feeling of my emotions. I have to do this as quick as possible. My t-shirt and sports bra comes off in a big swoop. I can't stand the feeling of my breasts touching my sight. The urge to rip them off stay in the back of my mind. My baggy jeans and boxer-style panties drop to the floors. I drag off my socks and put them in the pile of clothes. I walk in the shower and turn it on.

The warm water hits my scars like lightning. Electricity burn my thighs. Both my arms, parts of my calves, thighs and hips burn against the electrical fire of water. I hiss through the pain. A tear of discomfort runs down my cheek. This is going to be a nightmare. 

~~~

My warm clothes hides the pain of my sore, red body. My hair is wet and, finally, not greasy. I take a deep breath before unlocking the door. The cool air hits me in the face. The sight of Jacob infects my mind. His blonde hair is fluffy and perfect. A pair of sunken jeans and a black zipper jacket frame his faked muscles. I feel myself gag. He is the equivalent of a stereotypical disney bully. A smirk traces his pathetic face.

I feel my heart stop. What is he doing here? 

"Well, look who it is. If it isn't Alice the depressed little emo girl."