20

"I want to be your boyfriend."

I let the words escape my mouth, making slight eye contact with jay, a little scared of how he would react. He seemed like he had to fully register what I was saying but when he realized, a smile began creeping onto his lips.

"Are you serious?.." He asked me, trying to hide his smile.. he even seemed more awake now. I smiled and grabbed onto his hand, "Yes, I'm serious.. I was thinking about it and I really wouldn't want to be with anyone else." I told him honestly, I don't know why I suddenly felt like I could tell this boy anything that was on my mind.

He grinned brightly and quickly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug. I slowly hugged him back, gently holding onto his waist. "You don't have any idea how happy I am to hear you say that.." I could tell he was even happy by the tone of his voice.

He hugged me tighter before slowly pulling away to look at me, his hands holding the back of neck. "You're actually mine now?" He asked, he seemed to be in disbelief. I laughed at him and nodded only to earn a cute smile from the older boy. "Yes jay, I'm yours now." I replied quietly, he nodded while smiling the brightest smile ever.

He pulled my face closer to him and softly placed a kiss on my forehead, "I'm not dreaming right?" He asked me softly, looking into my eyes hopefully.  I slightly shook my head, "Why do you seem so surprised? I thought it was obvious that I liked you.. I even told you~" I teased him, feeling a little nervous of how close we currently were.

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Well jungwon.. I've liked you for much longer than you think~ I've been waiting for this for a while." He said softly, caressing the side of my face.

Oh how much I love this. I never wanted to move.

I was about to ask what he meant but he laid down, pulling with him. "But I'll tell you that another day. Let's sleep now.." he mumbled sleepily. I hummed in response because I'm as getting tired as well.
We laid in the same position as before,  it seemed like we both enjoyed how comfortable it was.

He gently played with my hair, making me smile to myself. I was happy he couldn't see me smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you jungwon."

I hummed, confused by what he was saying. But I didn't look up, I was too comfortable.
"For what?.."

He hummed softly, and reached down to kiss the top of my head. "For being my boyfriend, of course." I laughed softly and put my arm around him.

I lifted my head up to look up at him, he looked back at me and smiled cutely. "I should thank you.. you're my first boyfriend." I told him honestly, I felt weird even saying the word.

He looked a little shocked, "Really? You're so pretty that I would've thought you dated many people by now." He said, placing a hand on the side of my face.

I just shook my head, flattered that he called me pretty. I was about lay my head back down but he slowly pulled my face closer to him and laid a soft kiss on my lips.

I immediately smiled, not able to hide it and laid my head back down. He laughed softly and wrapped his arms around me. "You're so adorable.. sleep well wonie." He said quickly, put his hands back into my hair while I hummed in response.

Then, we went back to sleep after officially becoming.. boyfriends.

_______

I woke up, getting blinded by the sunlight per usual. I felt jays warmth so I knew hadn't gotten up yet. I carefully looked up and saw that he was already awake, staring at me. I raised an eyebrow and almost laughed at his surprised expression.