Party Cake

Niki: "ok so I will be entrusting you two with the important decision of choosing the flavor of the cake, do you understand"

Techno: " Yes"

Dream: "Yes absolutely!"

Niki: "Alright then I will leave y'all to it just try the samples and choose then Message me when y'all have decided and I will get started, ok. Bye bye"

Dream: "Bye Niki!"

Technoblade: "mhm bye"

*after niki left both Dream and Techno spent almost a good 2 hours just staring at the many many samples*

Dream: "I think we should try the Mint first"

Technoblade: "I feel like we should try the Red Velvet first"

Dream: "No no it's obvious that we need to try the Vanilla cake"

Technoblade: "No the Carrot cake we need to try that first dream"

Dream: "I feel like we are at a disagreement babe"

Technoblade: "Yes I think that as well, so how do we solve this?"

*Tommy and Philza had been in the midst of walking up to the front door to check on them when they heard the both of them speaking and decided to crack the door and see what they where doing*

Dream: "oh honey~ You know how"

*Dream looked Technoblade up and down and smirked. Technoblade looked to Dream and had a smirk on his face as well*

Technoblade: "Oh yes I do seem to know how to solve this rather Quickly don't I~"

Dream: "Yes yes you do~"

*Technoblade started to take his Cape and vest off, and that is when Philza decided that him and Tommy should leave the premises, with Phil shoving his hand over Tommy's mouth to stop his protests, and sent a message telling people to stay away from Technoblades Cottage*

Dream: "Alright you go get the Pistols and I will get the Bullets"

Technoblade: "Already on it"

Dream: "So normal rules or just until someone dies?"

Technoblade: "we both choose a flavor we are adamant on and then 10 paces and shoot whoever dies doesn't get to choose"

Dream: "alright then, let's head out"

Technoblade: "Yup"

*and with that they head outside of the cottage and into the snow and stood back to back*

Dream: "My choice is the Triple Chocolate Cake, what is yours"

Technoblade: "That's to much chocolate but my choice is the red velvet"

Dream: "alight we count down"

Technoblade: "1"

Dream: "2"

Technoblade: "3"

Dream: "4"

*while they where doing their paces they didn't notice that Niki was walking up into the yard and froze at seeing what they where doing*

Dream: "9"

Technoblade: "10 Paces Fire!"

*they both turned around to each other and shot, Dream had Fallen to the ground and his body materialized and a death message was sent to every communicator on the server*

'Dream was slain by Technoblade using Pea Shooter'

*Technoblade turned to look at Niki*

Technoblade: "We choose Red Velvet as the flavor"

Niki: "Oh ok uh? What?"

Technoblade: "We had a disagreement but it's solved now"

Niki: "ok then bye?"

Technoblade: "Goodbye I have to go deal with a pouting Dream"

*as Niki walked off to go make the cake she heard Dream yelling at Technoblade*

Dream: "Technoblade Minecraft you pink pig faced motherfucker"

*hours later everyone was invited to the community house, everyone but Technoblade and Dream knew the reason why*

Dream: "Do you think they are going to ask for another person to be whitelisted?"

Technoblade: "Eh maybe"

Dream: "oh ya so helpful you are"

Technoblade: "Good I try"

*they walked into the community house and got shocked by everyone jumping up and Screaming*

Dream: "The fuck!"

Technoblade: "This is why I don't like people"

Niki: "It's a party for you two!"

Philza: "Yeah mate a party to celebrate the two strongest on the server becoming a couple and  getting together if you know what I mean"

*Dream and Technoblade looked confused and looked at each mother then back at the crowd*

Dream: "becoming a couple?"

Philza: "Your dating"

Technoblade: "Yea? And as for the getting together?"

Philza: "Y'all had sex?!"

*Dream and Technoblade looked at each other again and with straight ass poker faces said*

Dream: "We had sex Techno?"

Technoblade: "Damn if I knew I would have put my pistol away"

Dream: "Same"

Philza: "Huh? Pistol!"

Niki: "Haha let's not worry about that part, Woah cake oh my prime it's red velvet who knew"

Technoblade: "Oh cake"

Dream: "Dibs on first slice"

Technoblade: "Dream babe kindly back the fuck off, I obviously get first slice"

Dream: "Oh you want to do this again?!"

Technoblade: "If we have to I will! Where's my Pistol!"

Niki: "No!"

Dream: "Fuck ya where is my Pistol!"

Philza: "I give up"

*and with that everyone had to pry the pistols out of their hands ending with them being kept across the room from one another with the pistols stowed away safely in Niki's ender chest.
Philza took the first slice in the middle of the chaos*