Chapter 13

Katsuki looked at Shoto bitting his lips.

"You are blowing this way out of proportion." Katsuki said

"No I am not, I believe everything you said, just like I told you that I am going to believe whatever comes out of your mouth, but let's face it Katsuki you and I both know that if Izuku didn't hurt you in that life you would have still ran to him with open arms. I am your second choice the only reason you chose me was because you can't go back with Izuku or history will repeat it self. I was second to you..." Shoto said

"Sho no, do you think that I would have loved you and I came back. Yes I was close to you because you were the only person that treated me like someone in the past. My friends are fake as fuck and Izuku is happy in a relationship with Uraraka and I..." Katsuki stopped midway

"And I,  what Katsuki?" Shoto asked

"And I love you dammit. I could have stayed single all my life but I love you and I'm not ready to lose what we have. I told you everything you said you won't be mad this isn't about Izuku, this is about you and me and I love you Shoto Todoroki, so fucking much." Katsuki said as his eyes began to be filled with tears.

Shoto engulfed the crying Katsuki, Katsuki held onto Shoto's shirt for dear life as he felt as the relationship between the two was ending.

"I'm sorry Sho, I just want to to be h...honest with you." Katsuki said

"It's okay, I know... I know." Shoto said making Katsuki look at him as he dried the shorter's tears.

"I love you." Katsuki said

"I love you too and I will protect you in this life." Shoto said making Katsuki combined both their lips into the kiss. Katsuki straddled onto Shoto's lap deepening the kiss.

The two pulled away from each other, forehead touching.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now with me?" Shoto asked receiving a nod from Katsuki.

Katsuki combined their lips once more as their tongues swirled with each other. Shoto's tongue searched every part of Katsuki's mouth. Shoto placed Katsuki on the bed as he went to his night draw pulling out the condoms and the bottle of lube. Katsuki was on his bed, his mind was fuzzy, his lips were red, and the blush that covered his cheeks.

Shoto took of his shirt revealing his abs as he climbed onto the bed resting between Katsuki's legs as the two began to rub against each other. Katsuki was moaning into their kiss as his fingers tangled with Shoto's hair. Shoto tugged into Katsuki's pants as it slowly slipped of his waist and went to gods know where.

Katsuki took off his own shirt making Shoto play and sucked his nipples. His cock leaking precum from so much pleasure. He head was thrown back into the pillow as Shoto lowered himself to Katsuki's dripping hole. Shoto began tongue fucking Katsuki loving the erotic noise leave his boyfriend mouth. The way Katsuki's leg spread openly wide for him. Shoto placed on the condom after taking off his pants as Katsuki watched the overly large cock that will soon penetrate his small hole.

Katsuki pushed Shoto onto the bed placed a good amount of lube onto his boyfriend dick and some into his hole. He slowly slid his self on his hands resting on Shoto chest until Shoto's cost was in him fully. He began moving slowly and then began to bounce with Shoto praising him. Katsuki was moaning on top of his lungs as Shoto's cock hit his sweet spots, satisfying him making him cum. Shoto then placed Katsuki head on top the pillow before positioning himself where he entered Katsuki entrance, who sucked him in well. Shoto moved at an inhumane paced making Katsuki leave angry scratched on his back.

Soon after Shoto came into the condom disposing it before placing on another one and that was when Katsuki knew the night was far from finishing.