The Beach (Chap.2)

Chapter Two 

"Kitty,Kitty snap out of it!" I blink. "Kitty ,are you okay?" says Rissa. "You were staring with this sad look on your face totally zoned out." I can clearly see she was worried. I must have been zoning for a while."I'm fine Ri ,really." I asure her. The look on her face says shes not content with my answer but she still she accepts it. "Hurry", she says "we've got to catch our flight." She looks like shes going to explode with exitment. "I just can't belive our moms are leting us go to Miami for June all alone!" Rissa shouts. Its the only thing we've talked about since the ok we got  two mounths ago from our moms. "I know Ri think of it; the beach, the sun     " "The boys", says Ri as she cuts me off."Don't ever forget the boys!"  'How could I forget.' I thought. "I can't wait to hit the three big Bs."  'Wait what did she say.' I thought. "The three big whats." I say. She stares at me with her mouth wide open for a while. "What, you know the beach, boys,and bad parties." she says. "Oh,that." Like I knew thats what it meant. "Come on girls you'll miss your flight." yells Aunt Claire. We race to the car. As we drove to the airport,I couldn't help thinking ,'What are Florida guys like.'

 At the air port my mom called three times each time asking the same thing, was I ok, did I pack everything, did I have my ticket.On the airplane I slept and read my Cozmo magazine,while Ri flirted with this college hottie. When the plane landed we got off, and  grabbed a taxi and rode to our rented beach shack. "Wow,your mom rented this for us!" I said.Throwing myself onto the softest bed ever."Yup,all this is ours for all of June!" she squeals. "Before we go to the beach lets spiff up the place." I say as I sit up. When we're done rearanging ,we change into our best bikinis. On Ri a hot pink two piece with japanese cherry blossoms;and on me a baby blue two piece with violet butterflies. "How do I look?" says Ri.She's got that grin on her face that drives guys wild. "Smoking girl!" I say. And I mean it. "You don't look to bad yourself, Kitty!", she says smiling brightly."Now lets hit the beach girl." 

The beach is packed. Tourists everywhere. Ri and I have a contest to see who can find the most people who shouldn't be wearing a bikini. I got 15, Ri got 19. "You now owe me a virgin pina colada!" she exclaims.

We stopped by the Drink Shack to order our drinks "Hey hotstuff." said a random voice.A guy walks over he's tall, blonde, and he's, the college guy from the airplane! "Now that I've got your attention,"he says,"how 'bout I pay for your drinks and you each give me something in return." I look around ."Oh, sure -" says Ri before I cut her off. "Hey Ri isn't that your dad,ooh and boy is he mad about something!" The college guy's smile turned into a frown. College boy looked at us,"Uhh,I gotta go.",he said. Then he left running fast. Ri and I laugh our heads off about it. "Oh Kitty, did you see his face." said Ri between giggles. Smiling the whole time I said "I know, hillarious!" "But did you have to scare him off,"she said,"he was kind of cute." "Ugh, puppies are cute, that guy is a total creep."I told her. "Yeh, a cute creep!" she said. "Oh Ri,will you ever learn?" 

We find a spot behind some big rocks. " Ri you gotta put on some sunblock." I said. "Just a sec." she said checking her makeup. "Kitty, two hotties at 9 o' clock!" I try to turn. " Don't turn.",she says," Just look in my mirror." I look, two guys super hot, one with black hair and the other with blonde hair. "Well hel-lo ladies." says the one with black hair. Ri does that silly giggle that she does. "Hey." says the other. "My name is Rissa but you can call me Ri." says Ri."Hi," I say," my name is Katherine,everyone calls me Kat,but you can call me Kitty." "Kitty and Ri two sexy names for two sexy girls.", says the guy with black hair," my name is Blake and that guy right there is my best friend Ryan." I notice Ryan was really hot. "Whats up." he says looking at me. "Nothing much,but we are open to suggestions." says Ri with a mischevious look in her sparkling emerald eyes. "Well, we do teach a surfboarding class,we could teach you girls." says Blake. "Sounds like fun,"I say "can't wait to catch some waves." We  all ran out into the waves together. Since Blake and Ryan were the only ones that brought their boards I had to ride with Ryan, as shy as I was about boys. "Come on Kitty,it could be fun!"Ri said to me. "Okay first you put your knees on the board then you lean forward like you're gonna kiss it." said Blake. Of course I did like he said. But he leaned too, I flinched. "Are you okay?" said Ryan. He looked kind of freaked out like Ri when I zoned out. "Kitty,are you okay?" I shook my head. "Um, yeah,I'm cool." I said maybe a little too fast. "You sure?" he said sounding conserned. "Oh yeah totally!" I said trying to sound alright. After that I tried to be less jumpy.

"That was fun wasn't it Kitty!" says Ri when the lesson is done. "Yeah!" I said to her. "Well than maybe you girls would like to come to our class tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Pic of Rissa to the side

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW