six

Haneul's POV

"Thanks for helping me Chungha, I'm having a bit of difficulty zipping this dress up." I said as Chungha zipped up my dress that Yoongi got. "No problem, also I need to touch up a bit." She said as she grabbed her makeup brush. "The dress looks good on you!" She said as I looked into the mirror.

She was right.

Yoongi had good taste.

"He must really like to give you this dress

"He must really like to give you this dress." She said as I fixed my hair. "Yeah.." "If he likes you, why don't you give him a chance? You're single." She said.

"I just...don't want the same thing to happen with Daniel, Yoongi is also a mob boss, he could be more violent than Daniel for all I know." I said, Chungha looks at me concerned. "Hey, I know Daniel hurt you, but that doesn't mean all men would." Chungha said placed a hand in my shoulder.

I smiled lightly. "I know but maybe relationships aren't me for now." She smiled. "Okay, well I'm good to go, what about you?"

"Yeah, what do you think?" I asked showing her my hair and makeup.

"Gorgeous as ever, your voice isn't the only thing that everyone's going to admire

"Gorgeous as ever, your voice isn't the only thing that everyone's going to admire." I chuckled.

We left the dressing room, going our separate ways to start working, I went backstage where the band was setting up. "There's our singer! You look great, we're up in a few seconds." One of them said, I nodded and touched up a bit.

"Uhm...where's boss?" I asked.

I haven't seen Yoongi all day.

"He's seated, something up?" "No, I just haven't seen him, he usually checks in during rehearsals." I said. Our emcee got up on stage and spoke on the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our talented band and our gorgeous singer." The emcee announced and everyone clapped their hands.

We went on stage, I walked to the center where the mic was. I turned the mic on, the band started playing and started to sing.

>>> Play > Psycho by Red Velvet

The crowd clapped their hands, I looked around the audience while singing, I landed my eyes on Yoongi.

He was watching me, we made eye contact and he smirked.

Just like the first time.

Is he enjoying this?

Does my voice satisfy him?

I felt my head rushing through thoughts as I sang, it was almost making me crazy, but I stayed calm so my voice would not slip.

But what is Yoongi thinking about now?

Yoongi's POV

I kept my eyes on Haneul as she sang.

She looked stunning in the white dress I got her, she was literally dazzling.

And her voice was beautiful.

Truly an angel.

"Hyung, sorry to bother." Jimin said as he stood next to me. "It's fine, you got something Jimin?" I asked, my eyes still on Haneul. "Guess who's at the bar watching Haneul." He said, I turned my head to the bar area. My jaw clenched.

Daniel Kang.

"Seems like he found Haneul." I said, he was staring at Haneul with a disgusting look on his face. "Want to have him kicked out?" Jimin asked. "No, I wanna see what he does, I wanna deal with him if he tries something." I said and continued to watch Haneul.

She finished singing and the crowd clapped their hands and cheered. Haneul bowed and got down from the stage, suddenly Daniel approached her.

 Haneul bowed and got down from the stage, suddenly Daniel approached her

"Hey sweetheart.." Daniel said and my jaw clenched. Haneul's eyes turned scared, I stood up. "What are you doing here?" Haneul said. "Came here for you of course, do you know how many bars I went to to find you? You quit at the other bar and that pissed me off." Daniel said.

"Just leave Daniel!" Haneul said. "Like hell I am! You are coming with me." Daniel grabbed her arm, I stepped in, shoving Daniel away from Haneul and making her stand behind me. "She said no didn't she?" I said, Daniel looked at me angrily.

"Who the hell are you? You better stay out of this!" He said. "How about no? You are in my bar, I am Min Yoongi." I said and his eyes widened. "Guess you know who I am, I suggest you leave my singer alone."

"I'm not going anywhere until she comes with me."

I let out a huff, already annoyed at this asshole. "Listen here you abusive bastard, Haneul is not going with you and you're going to have to get through me to even try to get to her." I said, taking my coat off, I turned around to face Haneul. "Here Angel.." I said, placing the coat over her shoulders. "I'll deal with him." I said and caressed her face, she looks at me, her cheeks turning red.

"Get your hands off her!" Daniel yelled, rushing at me, Haneul stepped aside, Daniel swung at me but I moved away and dodged it. He stumbled and I punched him in the stomach and then the face.

He fell on the floor and passed out.

Weak.

"That's all you got huh?" I said, I signalled my hand and guards went over to pick Daniel up. "Rough him up a little will you?" I said and they nodded. "Yes boss." They said and took him away. I turned around and walked towards Haneul.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Yes...but you..your hands.." She said, I looked at my knuckles. "I'm fine, why don't you sit and have a drink with me? The band can entertain the guests." I said, she nods and I led her to a table.