twenty three

A/N: I wasn't expecting to have surgery so soon, so I wasn't able to update.

Haneul's POV

I yawned as I brushed my hair. I was in my dressing room, my shift was over, and everyone was cleaning up for closing.

It was a slow night, but it was a Wednesday, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. Although I did feel sleepier than usual. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said, the door opens to reveal Yoongi.

"Hey, my Angel." He said, I smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Yoongi.."

"You were amazing as always on stage." He said and sat next to me. "Thank you.."

"How have you been? How's Jungwon?" "I'm doing well. As for Jungwon, he's getting ready for college." I said.

"Oh, that sounds great. When is he starting?" He asked, caressing my hair. "In a month, he's quite nervous." I said and giggled a bit. "I can imagine it's a big step in life."

"Yes, anyway, how have you been feeling? Does the scar still hurt?" I asked, brushing my thumb against the mark below his eye. "No, it doesn't. I'm better now. You good to go? I'll drive you home." He said and stood up. "Sure, let me just grab my things." I said and stood up as well. I went to grab my bag and Yoongi holds my hand. "Let's go.." He said and we left the dressing room. He said something to the bouncers while I said goodbye to Chungha.

After that, we left the bar. Yoongi drives me home.

The next day, I had the day off. Jungwon left in the morning to hang out with some friends, so I had the apartment to myself. I slept in for a little bit before waking up to a knock on the door. I got up and checked to see who it was.

"Yoongi?" I said in slight surprise. "Hey Angel, did I wake you?" He asked. "It's okay, I just slept in a little. Come in." I said and let him in.

He comes in, carrying a few paper bags. "I got you some breakfast, is Jungwon here?" "Ah, he left early with some friends."

"I see, well it's just you and me then." He said and smiled. I smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, let me take those for you and you can have a seat." I said and took the bags from him and placed in on the kitchen counter.

"Why are you here so early?" I said as I grabbed him some water from the fridge. "I've been worried about you." He said and this caught my attention. "Worried? I'm fine though." I said and sat next to him.

"You can't lie to me angel. I know you're worried about Jungwon and you've been stressed at work ever since we got more customers in the bar." He said and I sighed.

"Yes, I'm worried about my brother and yes, work is a bit more stressful. But it's not a big deal, really." I said.

Yoongi looked at me for a moment before he suddenly picks me up by the waist. "Y-Yoongi!" I said in surprise. He then places me on his lap.

"You worry and stress too much, Angel. If you keep this up, you might lose your hair and I don't want that." He said and played with a strand of my hair.

"I don't want my angel to whither. I want her to be the sweet and precious looking thing that she is." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Yoongi..." I said. "Hm? Maybe I can help.." He whispered in my ear and kissed it. I felt my face heat up. "Your shoulders seem a little tense, Angel." He said and brushed his lips against my shoulders. "As well as your neck." He then kisses the nape of my neck

He's teasing me.

"Y-Yoongi." I said as he kissed my neck some more. "You like that?" He said, smirking as he kissed my neck again.

"We shouldn't be doing this here." I said in almost a whisper as he kissed my neck. "And why not?" He asked, continuing to kiss my neck.

"What if Jungwon comes home and sees us?" I asked, trying not to let out any noises. "He won't. He probably won't be home till later." He said and gently bit the nape of my neck. "Ngh.."

Zico's POV

"Yoonki, it seems like your brother is really in a relationship." I said, handing him photos my spy took.

Yoonki turned around and and took the photos. "She's cute." Yoonki commented. "I'm jealous, I usually get the pretty girls. Now it's my little brother who has the pretty little thing. Did you get her name?" He asked, looking at the photos.

"Only her first name, Haneul. Yoongi had her information safely kept, so it's a little hard getting her last name."

"Really now? He cares about her that much? Maybe I can get a little taste before using her." Yoonki said and smirked. I chuckled maniacally.

"Wanna hit him that low, huh?" I asked. "Of course, that bastard took everything from me, I just want to return the favour."