Brave enough

Y/n : who are you to call me bitch huh?

Mrs. Jeon was shocked to see her new side.
Which doesn't hold any scared expression not even she was refusing to look into her eyes.
Jungkook looked at yn with an amazed expression and soon smirked.

Rose : What the heck! How dare you to talk to my mother like this huh? Apologise now

Y/n : why would I?

She said making cold face

Rose : O-oppa! Look at her h-how how she is talking back to me

Jungkook : In women's matter I'm out

He said and looked at yn, they both made eye contact.
Jungkook nod at her, he went towards the couch and sat down beside his father.
his father was fuming in anger too
Mr. Jeon get up and glare at jungkook before speaking

Mr. Jeon : Why did you take this girl at our house huh?

Jungkook : Simple and straight. I wanna marry her

Yn looked at jungkook with wide eyes.
No one knows how happy she is from inside , but her face was shocked that time.

Mrs. Jeon : and we are not gonna give permission for that!

Jungkook : i didn't ask for permission, i just came here to inform you that's it.

Mr.jeon : For a girl you're doing this. You're talking back to your parents huh?

Jungkook : I'm just telling, not talking back father.

Mrs.jeon : Jungkook stop.

Mrs. Jeon : You little piece of shit *to yn* get out of my house and my son's life.

Y/n : Mrs. Jeon First of all mind your language I'm not a piece of shit and second Your son life isn't a house that i can come and get out anytime i want. I love him and that's it.

Mrs.jeon was speechless she was losing word to speak back. She glares at yn before speaking

Mrs. Jeon : we let you stay at our house , we give food , drink , and clothes to you and you ungrateful brat you ---

Y/n : If i started counting what you gives me then you'll be behind the bars because of child abuse and child labour. So better Be grateful that I'm staying silent.

Jungkook smiles proudly at her confidence level.
He stared at her not staring he was admiring her.

Mr. Jeon : Hmm learning things huh? But still you're that nasty Little girl who came from an orphanage whose parents left her because you're a mistake.  

Yn didn't spoke anything she was coldly staring at the old woman. Jungkook gets angry , he get up and was going to say something when he heard yn chuckled

Y/n : huh? You really think you can make me cry or hurt by saying these. Lol sad for you then.

Rose : How bad you're ! See how you're talking to olders.

Y/n : oh baby. Don't teach me how to talk , i know these. I know when/whom to give respect and who's to teach.

They all shut their mouths.

Mr. Jeon : Jungkook if you try to be with this rude girl then I'll kick you out of this mansion and this property

Jungkook : I don't care dad. I don't need your money

They all were fuming in anger seeing both of them acting all brave.

Jungkook held yn wrist and spoke.

Jungkook : Let's go honey

She nodded her head and they both started walking outside.
Yn stop at the gate and look behind before tilting her head

Y/n : Wish you'll changed and become a better person cuz your age and your attitude doesn't suits you mrs. Jeon.

She said and walk away with Jungkook.

***

Jungkook was driving , he looked at yn and smile at her. Yn was looking straight

Jungkook : How are you feeling?

Yn looked at him and smile back

Y/n : my heart feels light now.

Jungkook : haha cool it's good to burst out

Y/n : yeah

She smile at him.

Jungkook : If you want you can take out your anger on me too.

Y/n : I'm not angry with you.

Jungkook : If i ever makes you angry in past or did something which makes you hurt so you can say that.

Y/n : yeah you do. But at the same time you heal me too , no one was there when i was alone. You're the only one who's vibe use to gives me peace and happiness.

Y/n : I used to missed my parents a lot i always want someone to love me without reason, But now i understand those people who give birth to me left me , they don't care about me.

Y/n : I just want you.

He smile at her and peck her hand.

Jungkook : I'll be always there for you.

Y/n : um Kookie what about that kicking you out from their house?

Jungkook : i don't care. I can earn money and live by my own.

Y/n : Good. But don't break your relations with anyone for me

Jungkook : It's not about you. I'm just tired of these , being good and all stuff.

Y/n : hmm yeah

Jungkook : Wanna fresh up mood.

Y/n : um how?

Jungkook : Night out?

Y/n : um what about club date?

💜🥀💜