"We meet again"

A/N: if the sentence is italic like this that means the character is thinking or talking to themselves in their mind.

.

.

Yashiro Nene, who is one of the most famous actresses in their country, has been offered a main character role for a romance movie. Yashiro, who is an expert at acting in the romance category, accepts with no hesitation. In this movie, it was said that there was going to be a kissing scene. It wasn't that surprising to hear because that's how every romance movie is. Only to find out, the main character's lover is actually one of her old classmates. Not just a classmate, actually, an old "rival".

"Out of all the actors in the world.. I end up with you."

.

.

.

Yashiro Nene's POV:

I was hanging out with my childhood friend, Aoi. She was planning a way to celebrate since I just finished another successful movie. 

We did all sorts of things today, we went to the arcade, we went shopping for clothes, we even went to our favorite park.

"Nene-chan, for our last stop, do you want to get some ice cream at our favorite ice cream place? It will be my treat!" She says with a big smile on her face.

"Seriously how did I get blessed with such a great best friend like you?"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Me and Aoi then walk to our favorite ice cream place, the place had a calm aesthetic vibe and all the employees were pretty nice and friendly. 

Once we arrived, We ordered our favorite ice cream flavors, Aoi's favorite flavor was bubblegum while mine was strawberry. 

We made ourselves comfortable in one of the seats and once the ice cream arrived, we started digging in as if it was our last meal.

"You know, Nene-chan, bubblegum flavored ice cream is wayy better than strawberry flavored ice cream."

"Aoi.. I am not having this conversation with you just to hear more strawberry ice cream slander."

"Fine, fine. But congrats on the successful movie Nene-chan! You have been getting more popular on social media too!" She says in a joyful tone.

"Thank you, Aoi!! I'm more glad that I can celebrate with my best friend though."

"Any luck finding a boyfriend yet~?"

"Sadly.. no, being an actor makes me have no time at all to find a Boyfriend. Even though I really want one."

"Hm, I guess being an actor hasn't really done anything good for you, huh?"

"Well, having no time for anything and looking at scripts all day, its honestly not what I really thought of when I said I wanted to be an actor before. I can't even have the love story I've always wanted when I was little."

"Well I'm sure you'll get your clique love story soon." she says then giggles afterwards.

"Yea right.. I think its impossible at this poin-" Just when I was supposed to finish my sentence, I got a call. 

The number was familiar, then I realized the person that was calling me was Shijima, she works as a writer in a lot of movies, I heard recently that she's writing a movie called "Forbidden Love".

What could Shijima need all of a sudden?

"O-Oh! Sorry Aoi I just need to take this real quick."