Chapter 1: Arrival of the Genocider

(3rd Person's POV)

"AHHHH!" Komaru screamed as she hurtled to the ground. She eventually lands on a rooftop, though thanks to the parachute, she's fine. ...Mostly, at least. "Ow ow ow ow..." She winced. "Ugh... that was so scary!"

But before she can get a grip, she heard shaking sounds and laughing as she saw multiple Monokuma robots heading straight for her. "They're here..." Komaru shivered as she hid under her parachute as the Monokumas start closing in. 

"Please help me, please help me, please help me, please help me, please help me..." She muttered to herself. But right as a Monokuma raised its claw, it's stopped by a clashing sound. "...Huh?"

Komaru takes a peek under her parachute to see a razor-sharp scissor clashing with the Monokuma's claw. The feminine figure holding the scissor stabbed the head of the Monokuma then starts slashing the other robots present until they were nothing but scrap metal.

"Hehehehe..." The feminine figure giggled. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, killing these things just doesn't light my fire!"

Komaru blinked in confusion as the girl turned around to reveal...

...It's another old friend of ours!

"Foooound you..." The girl sang as the Monokumas blew up, covering the area in smoke and mist. But through the dust, the girl launched out and got right up in Komaru's face.

"Eep!"

"Hey, you! You're Komaru Naegi, right? Right right right? Isn't that riiiight?" The girl smirked as she held up a razor-sharp scissor to her neck. "If you're not, you better tell me... I'll cut you into pieces and line you up at the meat counter!"

Komaru shrieked before quickly nodding. "Th-that's right! I'm Komaru Naegi!"

But as those words exited her maw, more Monokuma robots show up. "Oh no... there's more of them!" Komaru cried.

"Kyahahahaha!" The girl burst into laughter before sighing. "Man, what a pain." She mumbled as she threw another scissor at one of the Monokumas, which promptly made it blow up. The girl then grabbed Komaru's wrist as they ran. "Reeeendezvous!"

Once they hid behind a good hiding spot, the girl sighed. "Ahh, so that Monokuma's some kind of automation robot... I see, I see... Ha! No wonder it sucks more than the other one! Well, that's modern technology for you! I mean, it's not like this is sci-fi or something. It's borderline sci-fi at most. Kyeeeahahaha!"

"U-Um..." Komaru stuttered, gaining the girl's attention.

"Yes, madame? What business do you have with me?"

"A-Are you...here to rescue me?" Komaru asked before the girl pointed a scissor at her. "Ah!"

"...Hm, Dekomaru, was it?"

"I-It's "Komaru"... Komaru Naegi!"

The girl sickly smiled at her. "And where's Master Byakuya? You know where he is, right?"