Theres A First Time For Everything

A proper request from annapaige3

My best friend specified that its Wilbur's first time regressing

Also that he, Tommy, Philza, and Fundy (the annoying Child) live together

Caregiver:Tommy
Little:Wilbur

Tw: upset little

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It all started when Wilbur's alarm didn't go off. Then there was horrible traffic.

He was late to work so he got yelled at by his boss.

Then worst of all, he was sick for a week so that meant he had all of the paperwork left from that week.

☆☆ time skip brought to you by the fact that I've never had a job☆☆

It was finally the end of the day. Wilbur got in his car and drove home.

While he was driving he noticed a fuzzy feeling in his head. He tried to ignore it at first but as time went on it got worse.

He was finally home. he went inside, closed the door walked up the stairs to his room, and fully regressed.

He got scared because he didn't know what was happening. He started to cry.

Tommy got home a bit later. Tommy grew concerned when he heard crying.

He ran upstairs a bit confused. Wilbur heard him and thought someone broke in.

He went into his closet, piled his sweaters all over him, and tried muffling his crying. Tommy heard the crying quiet down so he stopped moving so he could hear it better.

That's when he noticed that it was coming from Wilbur's room. He walked to the door knocked on it and asked "Wilbur are you there" he waits for an answer.

When Wilbur doesn't respond he says "Wilbur I'm coming in" he waits a bit and when he again doesn't get an answer he goes in. When he doesn't see Wilbur he's confused so he again asks "Wilbur are you in here?" he hears a small whine come from the closet.

He then says "Wilbur don't tell me you brought another child here I thought Fundy was enough" opening the closet. He was quite surprised to see Wilbur's face soaked in tears just barely visible in a pile of sweaters.

When Wilbur saw Tommy he immediately took his hands out of the sweater pile and made grabby hands toward Tommy. Tommy was confused for a second and then it struck him that Wilbur had regressed.

He asked, "Hey Wil can you come over to your bed?".Wilbur crawled over to the bed and sat on it.

Tommy came over to him sat down and asked "Wil do you regress?" Wilbur shook his head. Tommy was confused so he asked "how old are you" wilbur raised 2 shaking fingers. Tommy realized it must be his first time regressing.

He remembers how scary it was the first time he regressed so he decided to comfort him before anything else. Tommy hugs and rocks him.

When Wilbur stops crying Tommy asks, "do you want to change out of those icky clothes?" Wilbur nods. Tommy grabs a bunch of Wilbur's comfy-looking clothes and asks Wilbur what he wants to wear Wilbur chose a yellow sweater and some grey sweatpants.

After putting the rest of the clothes away Tommy asks "Hey Wil what do you want to do?" Wilbur shrugs not knowing what he can do.

Tommy asks, "do you want to color or watch cartoons or maybe read a book?" "tan we cowow an watch toons pease?" Wilbur asks back. Tommy says yes(why wouldn't he?).

☆☆time skip brought to you by annapaige3 (they keep complaining that I'm taking forever)☆☆

After a while of Wilbur drawing he moves on to cutting and gluing something Tommy asks "what cha making bud? " He responds "a cown! ". Wilbur shows Tommy and says "I jus hav ta gwue it" Tommy smiles in response.

Wilbur glues the crown and puts it on. He turns to Tommy and says "wook I'm a pwince" Tommy then says "my handsome little prince" Wilbur turns away embarrassed and says "m not handsome" "oh yes you are" Tommy says teasing him.

They then hear the front door unlock and in come a hyper Fundy and an exhausted-looking Phil. Fundy runs to the living room and says "Hi uncle toms hi dad" Tommy says hi and Wilbur just waves.

Phil drops on the couch and says "somebody gave Fundy sugar and he's been hyper all day when we were driving here he kept asking if we were here yet, anyways what did you and Wil do while we were out?".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm so so so sorry that I took so long to update I swear I'm so sorry :[

anyways make sure to request if you want I'll most probably do it considering I can't think of what to write well that's it bye :]

787 words